Chapter 100 - Variety Show (2)

Once Kaiser left, Valentina quickly ate her breakfast before going upstairs and searching for the room Kaiser mentioned. Spotting a door that had the letters 'Valentina's Dressing Room' spelled out in glittering letters, she opened the door with a sense of dread and was immediately blinded.

The room was even larger than the suite she currently stayed in, and It honestly looked like a set from a movie with a large white vanity with gleaming lights, a cozy plush chair, and a large wall covered in floor-to-ceiling shelves full of a variety of purses and shoes. The other sections of the room were filled with built-in shelving and drawers, which were full of clothes of various styles, accessories, and more.

As she looked through the clothing and accessories, she saw brands like Hermes, Chanel, Gucci, Loro Piana, Valentino, and more she had never heard of before; she immediately wanted to go wash her hands and put on some gloves.

When she opened some of the drawers, she saw rows and rows of jewelry that blinded her as they shone in the light. Gold, silver, and platinum watches embedded with jewels of all colors, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and anklets of various designs. There were multiple drawers filled with all types of makeup and skin care products. Some of the drawers even had pajamas, underwear, and lingerie in her size.

Seeing everything, she could only blink in shock.

What was going on? This was more than just a few things; this was a whole entire department store in the room!

Knock. Knock.

As she opened the door, she saw Kaiser's smug face.

"Kaiser, what is this?"

"Are you feeling my sincerity yet? I've been having them slowly build it for a while, and Lia just finished stocking it up once you left for your premier. Since you didn't want to spend my money, I decided to spend it for you. None of it is returnable as the tags are ripped off, everything is engraved or monogrammed, and the receipt has been burned, so feel free to wear it, trash it, or donate it as you wish. What do you think? Do you like it?"

Valentina: "......"

You're a divine waste of money.

Not responding, she quickly shut the door in his face, her face turning red as she heard his laughter. How the hell had he gotten this done? She stayed home all day and hadn't heard a single sound or seen a single person work on it!

Sighing to herself, she quickly changed into an orange shirt, a matching navy jacket with orange paneling, and matching navy leggings. Putting on the closest matching sneakers she could find, she quickly added matching orange clips to hold her wild curls back before putting on a simple gold necklace and bracelet. After adding some lip gloss, she came out, grabbed the medical files given to her by the doctor, and went to Kaiser's office.

The door was open, and she saw Kaiser and Luca fiddling around with a camera and some ring lights hooked to the table. Seeing her enter, Luca quickly abandoned Kaiser, yelling, "Mommy!"

"Luca say Auntie."

"No!"

Seeing the firm refusal on his little face, she turned to look at Kaiser, who only snickered before commenting, "I like your outfit, very sporty. Now come sit. Do you have your phone?"

"Yes, I have it." As she walked over behind the desk, squeezing past Kaiser, she saw him glance from her face to her butt while his hand twitched.

Turning red, she quickly sat down on the office chair before hissing at him, "Don't even try it."