The Unwinding of Truths

HEYYYY!!!! Thank you guys for all the support! I am also writing another story which I will potentially post in the comments when I begin to publish if I don't forget! Anyway, this is the next part, I hope you enjoy. Please do let me know if something isn't up to your expectations, I'll try my best to revise it once again...

Writer POV

Not only did Agni and Indu fade completely, but everyone in the Kali yuga were frozen. Meanwhile Agni and Indu were on the other side of the mirror. As they stand up and turn around, they realize there is only one way out. From the dark tunnel. They take a deep breath before walking down the tunnel. As they walked down the tunnel in confusion, holding hands so tight, potentially as strong as a hydraulic press itself. Slowly, colorful scenes pop up like a photo album from both of their lives. Some were happy like Indu's brother's birth. Others were not, like Agni's parent's car accident which led to their death. As they walked farther down, they saw the five Pandavas slowly dying as they climbed the mountain. They walked even farther, we saw events of the Mahabharata war. Finally, they saw a door. Joy overflows their faces as they run to the door. When they open it, they see a beautiful forest.

Agnilekha POV

"Indu? Where are we!?" I ask annoyed and tired after everything that just happened. After my eyes adjust to the bright sun's beam, I see a beautiful forest with thick trees which look like the trees behind the school. We walked a tunnel and went outside the school. The images were holograms! I turn around to see the school but instead I find a bunch of trees staring back at my soul. Realizing that we were no where NEAR  the school, I grab Indu's wrist and drag her around like a doll to the nearest tree, to find some shade. I dig my head into my knees and close my eyes. I lay my back against the tree where I feel another presence, upon opening my eyes I see Indu. She has her eyes so wide they looked like they would fall out of her eye sockets and her jaw was so wide open it was literally centimeters off the floor, in shock. I scream like a dying donkey on it's way to hell.

"AHHHHHH!" Indu's gaze shifts over from the tiger to me.

"What!?" She asks so calmly before another voice intrudes which comes from the direction of the tiger.

"Is something wrong, sakhi?" my heart accelerates, a talking tiger!?

"Indu! There's a talking tiger and you're just standing there! ARE YOU ACTUALLY STUPID!? RUN! YOU RAT!" I say as I run faster than Usain Bolt ever could.

"Are you mentally okay, well, obviously not!? There's no such thing as a talking tiger." I realize that she wasn't looking at a tiger.

"Then, why did you look like you saw a tiger when I know for a fact that All Natural Star, Nani didn't just randomly spawn here in some random forest god knows where in New Jersey. Wait- also, then who was talking!?" I question as I stare at the floor. Seconds after I finish my sentence, I look up, as I see a beam of light before a figure of some human comes, he had a peacock feather resting on his head so elegantly, the vibrant plume catching the celestial glow. My breath caught as I gazed upon him, for there was an enchanting aura about him that transcended mere mortals. His eyes sparkled with a warmth that felt like a familiar embrace, and his divine presence held a magnetic allure. Clad in a luminous yellow dhoti that draped gracefully around his form, he seemed to embody the essence of timeless charm. The rich hues of his skin resembled the twilight sky, and the peacock feather accentuated the divine grace with which he carried himself. As he held a flute which laid upon his holy hands, the notes that danced from it painted a melody that resonated deep within my soul. In that moment, I felt a connection beyond the tangible, as if our spirits had met in a realm where the ordinary faded, and the extraordinary unfolded before my very eyes. My jaw was grazing the grass on the floor as I try to bring it up. I finally break free from my astonishment as I manage to lift my hands and fold them together. But then, a realization dawns on me.

"I think I'm hallucinating. A talking tiger and then Sri Krishna in front of me." I hold my head, "I better find my bed before that becomes a cactus." Indu slaps my head so hard I think I dislocated my beautiful brain. Krishna slowly walks over to both of us and laughs.

"Sakhi, this is indeed no dream nor hallucination. Actually, I need your help to-" We boldly cut him off,

"YOU! THE LORD KRISHNA! NEEDS OUR HELP!!!?" We ask perfectly in sync in utter shock. Krishna sighs, probably wondering why he chose us rats out of all the 8.- something billion people in this world! He just continues to speak in his melodious voice.

"I need your help to change the written path of the Mahabharatam. I must only help when called as it is my duty as a god but you guys are more capable that just that. I don't want the world end up how it is now," He pauses as we shudder. Kali yuga. A world where negativity is surrounded by darkness. Dharma, it's just a hope at this point. It's endangered like pandas and tigers. "I'll reincarnate you guys as Madri's daughters. But this will come with a bearing cost, you must never directly tell them the past, you must only guide them. Understand!?" We nod our heads vigorously in agreement. "Oh yeah! Indu, here's a necklace. Agni, this bracelet is very important, it possesses a power, I must warn both of you to never take it off. If either one of you does ever take it off-" He stops himself with a deep sigh. Me and Indu stare at each other, noting, don't take this off you rat! I know you will! But on a serious note, DON'T TAKE IT OFF!

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed on how this turned out, I didn't like the way this sounded. I hope I can make the rest of this better than this turned out, but I still hope you enjoyed this (just a bit!)

A Whole New World - MahabharatamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara