chapter 17

They aparted from embrace and her gaze immediately went to her name carving on his chest.
______________________________

You entirely lost Every ounce of your energy that your eyes became too much heavy and it became more than tough for you to keep them open but you still  trying to be active.

"Sleep doctor"

Vedanth whispered to you and without thinking you put yourself in his embrace and went into dreamland.

Vedanth'S POV :

Fvck.... This feeling isn't any painful to me but it's a outmost pleasure.  I saw her sleeping in my arms . She is beautiful..indeed she is that's why she got me and my attention .

I caressed her face which was showing tiredness. My eyes went to down there of hers and noticed the wetness of her orgasm , without wasting a second I licked her clean how could I let it go waste.

She made some moans of pleasure but didn't wake up.

Oh...I made her that much tired.

After wrapping her in duvet I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

_____________________________________
Author's pov for Aatika:

After getting showered he came to the room where you were sleeping. You were embracing yourself more and more as the weather outside was too much chilly and fog was everywhere, moreover you were without any clothes , that's why you were shivering badly but have no energy to get up to take something more to cover you.

After drying his body and hairs he come to bed and noticed you shivering and got one more pair of warm and thick blankets on you , next moment he slided himself inside the warm covers and wrapped his arms around you .

"Heavenly feeling.."

He whispered while griping on you more tightly which made to awake from your sleep. You too immediately hugged him more  firmly.

You opened your eyes and the very first thing came to your mind is his chest .. where he forced you to carved your name .

"Vedanth..."

He hummed to you

"Is it.. paining....??"

He chuckled at your words and whispered in your ear sending shivers down to your body...

"Really wanna to know..?

You nodded nervously to know whether he is hurt or not but your heart rate halted hearing his next words...and his lips lingered on your earlobe

"Then suck it...."

"No..no... please..."

Your lips trembled while shaking your head as no.

He chuckled softly again watching your panic state.

"Calm down...calm down doctor...I'm not gonna to force you this time"

You shudder when he kissed your cheek lightly multiple times.

"But..can you please kiss there to ease my pain....."

Your eyebrows frowned in confusion hearing him.

"Yes.. doctor I would feel better if you kiss your name carved on my skin .. just like this"

He breathed out while pecking your cheeks softly.

"Would you...do it to less my pain doctor...???"

He internally smirked knowing very well how much his manipulative behavior control you.

You nodded and leaned on his chest to attach your lips lightly at the inky words which are meaning up in your name

His arms tightened around your body feeling you intense touches on his burning skin.

You immediately noticed the heavenly reaction of his body to your touches which made you proud feeling him shuddering because of you.

You skimmed your tongue on your lips wetting them with your saliva and again attached them to his skin.

"..ah... doctor...do you have fvinkg idea....what you are doing...hmmm."

He moaned when you wet kissed his sensitive nipple.

"Playing..with...fire... doctor....and you know very well..don't you"

He growled when your teeth grazed his nipples.

Environment became too much hot and steamy.

You were going to take his nipple in your mouth but before you could do it he pulled you from chin staring deep in your soul and whispered.

"Why you have this much control on me..."?

He breathed heavily on your lips enhancing your urge to kiss him. His pink thin lips are so tempting to you making you loose your sanity. Your eyes were roaming on them. Which weren't unnoticed by him.

"What stopping you.....do whatever you want doctor......"

His words were enough for you to loose your control and you parted your lips to take his lower one in your mouth and closed eyes sucking the life out of his lip.

He too hovered you while putting his hand in your shirt sending chills to your core.
____________________________

Sorry...sorry....for late update..busy life you know..😉

And thank you so much to follow me on my request I lubb you 💜

Please enjoy... don't forget to vote and comment..bye