chapter 21

Time skip to night :

I was all ready wearing the dress vedanth has sent for me with matching jewellery and not to unmention a bottle of scent which is darkest shade of red . Must say the fragrance was something different for sure as it was his smell . I remember very well how he smelt whenever I was with him .
This scent exactly made me feel like I'm in his arms.

I was too much drowned into inhaling the fragrance that I didn't notice the presence behind me but my body frozen when i noticed. Vedanth was standing just behind me eyeing me . One turn and I'm in cage of his strong and muscular arms and chest to chest. Now or later I have to do it anyway...so I did and exactly happened the same. I'm in his arms now my back pressing the tiny table attached to the lengthy mirror.
______________________________________

"Looking good and s"xy but only for me .."

His words made you shivered standing in him as his eyes darken

"Aren't we g..going..?"

You asked lowly not matching his eyes to ease the situation.

"Hmmm...but before that listen me carefully doctor...."

You heard him talking and his tone was filled with seriousness which made your head up and listen with more ear open.

"Do not go away from my sight..... , Say no to consume if anyone offer you anything to eat
Never ...drink or eat if it's not from me .... No talk to anybody......"

You got it...???

He said every line with pauses in order to make you fully understand by which you get it surely.

"Y..yes I got you ..now let's go "

You said as you want leave as soon as possible because the position in which you both were standing was making you feel sensations through body.

"Hmmm "

He hmmed while backing away from your space making you exhaling which you don't know you were holding till now. You both went to the location , no words could heard by him or you during the whole ride.

You both were entered in the huge hall which were filled with unknown faces until harry came in your view

"Hey vedanth"

He greeted while extending hand for a formal meet. To which vedanth replied without any word.

Next moment Harry 's eyes roamed at you while a cunning smirk formed on his face which wasn't unnoticed by vedanth and obviously you.

"Control on your eyes"

Vedanth said in warning tone and Harry  immediately diverted his gaze and leave both of you alone after wishing enjoy the party.

You were being so uncomfortable in the environment as almost every man eyeing you filthly despite of having girls with them who were barely covered in something.
You feel disgusted.

"Go and sit there until I'll come back doctor"

Vedanth told you while pointing at a empty table in the corner and you did as told.
__________________________________

It's been almost an hour since he left and went away from your sight with one of other man. You were hoping to arrive him soon as it was being uncomfortable for you .

You came out from your mind when a servant came to you and handed you a chit and pointed towards the person who sent it.

But your heart rate halted when you saw vedanth gazing at you with dark intoxicated eyes . His eyes were seductively half open and the way he took his lower lip in his mouth without breaking the intense eye contact with you made you quivered at your place. You immediately lowered your eyes to the chit and unfolded it.

"Follow me"

Were only two words written and you again pulled up your head to see vedanth who slightly tilted his head signalling you to come and left . Without wasting a second you followed him but ended up in a long corridor which separated the party hall and was dark as all lights were off . You lost the sight of vedanth's figure but still continues to walk head and with jerk you were pulled by someone and the loud scream was already in the way to pass your throat but the cap of a rough yet warm palm didn't let you to.

"Shhh...it's me doctor"

And you know very well to whom this deep voice belongs.

"V..vedanth...?"

"I got viagra in my drink and now it's being out of control "......

He breathed out while his hand which was covering your mouth now began to roam in your neck filling your body with sensations .

"..hoow"

Your question came more like a breathy moan due to his touches.

"Can't explain now......"

He whispered while snuggling in your neck .

"Will you help me.. doctor...?"

"Mouth ..?"

You spoke with a questioning tone .

"Whatever...you wish ... every part of your is heaven"

He stated and started to give open mouth kisses in your neck making you shudder in his embrace and tighten your grip on his shoulder.

Door clicked off indicating room has locked and then you realised you both were into a dark room.

In next moment he was sitting manspread at the edge of bed and your knees touching the ground while his lips attached to yours and he tilted his head more down to deepen the kiss.

A throaty moan escaped from vedanth's mouth when you palmed his clothes shawft which was hard and too sensitive due to burning pain which can be cured only by a strong release.

His dark bangs were sticking on his sweaty forehead making him looking hottest man alive . Not wasting any time you pulled his monster from covering and a grasp left from your mouth when you saw it standing angrily with swollen tip and purple veins designing it.

"Argghhhh..."

He growned as an injured lion when your hand gripped it softly , moving the thick coating of flesh up and down followed by a dry kiss on the tip .

Your body also aroused hearing his sinful sound and his sweat drenching body isn't helping too . You licked his entire shawft taking it in your mouth . At this moment you has realised already that the half of this temptating thing is enough to stuff your mouth fully but you were playing with your life by taking it entirely in but his heavy panting and repeatedly moaning was giving you more than enough courage and doing your work with perfection.

His hips began to thrust upwards and you know he is close so automatically the spead of your paining muscles increased and his tip continually hit the back of your throat making you gag and the whole saliva was dripping on his member while your breathing was abnormal .

A heavy growned left from his mouth when he came all inside your mouth which directly went down your throat , both of your panting was heavy and sweating was all over . Your eyes shut opened when you heard him speaking while pulling his pants up.

'lets go doctor...... I want to have you badly but not here"

_____________________________________

Nobody follows me 😑

Please follow, like and comment 💜
I lubb you 💜
______________________________