chapter 18

Author's pov for Aatika

He too began to kiss you passionately and hardly.It took less than a second to him for being dominant in the kiss . Your heart rate increased when his hands roam rapidly on  your bare skin which were obviously in most desperate way.

You moaned softly when he rubbed his now harden sha"t on your bare thighs.

".... can you feel I'm hard ...... doctor"

He whispered while flickering his tongue on your over sensitive bud making you shudder coldly.

"... Ved......aaahhh"

He became too much arouse hearing your moans  and began to suck your skin hardly.

You both were too much drowned into the moment but it didn't last more longer as his phone rang up .

He ignored it and again latched his lips on yours skin but phone again rang and you put it as it was at your hand's side .

With most of difficulty you saw the contact name who was calling.

"Ved..some monalisa is callliig.."

You even couldn't complete your words that he stopped each and every moment and snatched phone from you and received the call.

"Coming"

With that he immediately disconnected the call .

"I gotta go"

And he slipped out of the blanket but before he could leave the bed you held his wrist .

"Please.. Don't leave"

But he pulled his wrist from you making a loud sob left your mouth.

He sighed heavily and half  stand on the bed and took your face in his hands.

"Stop behaving like a teenage girl doctor"

Hot tears fallen from your eyes and you sobbed more.

"Shhhh......."

He leaned more at your face  making you close your eyes and part your lips slightly in desperation for his lips and he did  what you wanted.

He kissed your lips passionately taking them in his mouth while you clutched on his muscular shoulders.

After a while he break the kiss and spoke..

"Sleep doctor I'm going for an important work"

And without giving you time to speak anything he left the bed and exited the room not without taking his shirt with him .

______________________________________

"Who...is monalisa...."

You think to yourself while being mess with unwanted thought about his and monalisa"s relationship.

After struggling a lot you went to dreamland.

Next morning :

You got up and as usual found yourself alone , he wasn't there which obviously hurted you but you shrugged opf and wrapped bedsheets around your body and went to the bathroom for taking a shower .

After wearing a loose shirt and pants which were belongs to jungkook as you don't have own clothes you combed your hairs and came out of the room .

On the way at stairs  you heard some giggles and laughter . The sounds became more clear to you as you completely came down to the living room found one familiar and two unknown people sitting on the couch.

A very beautiful and Young woman was giggling while taking and a short yet handsome guy was responding in talk and to your surprise ved..was too giggling with them specially with that gorgeous lady which made you little uncomfortable...a little jealous may be .

( Reader y/n be like : mere boyfriend se gulugulu kregi ....jlegi hi n main...😂😂😂...

Ahm ahm..back to the story)

They stopped laughing and their conversation noticing your presence around.

"Who is she"???

That short hight guy asked vedanth while eyeing you making him turned to you.

Vedanth: she is....

"Your girlfriend...???????"

That woman cutted him between the sentence while yelling.

"No is not my girlfriend.. monalisa"

He replied coldly which made you feel a sting in your heart .

"Oh....a se" slave of your vedanth"

You heard that guy speaking but hearing vedanth's answer broke your heart into million pieces.

"Yes..she is  my s"x slave jimin"

"Well she is looking like a one"

Monalisa said while smirking.

You felt very humiliated and didn't say anything and went to room locking it afterwards .

You cried you heart out and went into the bathroom.

______________________________________

At 10 pm :

After spending whole day outside vedanth came back to house and directly went to the room where you were but found the door locked . He knocked but didn't get any response so without knocking again he took another key of the room from aside table and unlocked the door.

He found the bed empty you weren't there in entire room and he went towards bathroom hearing the shower on .

"Open the door doctor"

He knocked it but got silence in reply .

"I said fuvking open the door doctor.. otherwise I'm gonna to break it...and I don't like to repeat my words.

Anger began to took control over him  and without saying or knocking anymore he kicked the door with outmost strength resulting it to break into two parts.

He entered in the bathroom having fire in his veins but his eyes darken seeing the sight in front of him .

You were laying like a deadbody into the bathtub  while ice cold water was flowing on your frozen body .

"Doctor........"

He breathed while taking you outside the bathtub after turning off the shower .

"Fvcking hell"

He cussed feeling your body entirely frozen he immediately removed your drenching clothes and wrapped a towel around your he found near by. He dried you hurriedly and took you to the bed covering you with double duvets.

He locked all the doors and windows while turning on the heater at high while tried to call his known doctor but couldn't call due to bad weather.

He cussed multiple times and thrown the phone in the corner of the room.

He thought a little and removed his clothes being only in his pants and slipped inside the warm blankets.  He removed the towel whichever were wrapped around you band thrown it out of bed leaving you fully naked .

Your body immediately responded and vedanth hugged you making you instantly stick with him tightly.

He rubbed his palms everywhere on your body where he could do providing you ounce by ounce of warmth making you conscious within an hour.

You opened your eyes and immediately tried to push him away from you but he didn't let you.

"Dare to move doctor......."

He growled dangerously having dark eyes .

His his eyebrows frowned hearing your next words.

"Am I really a s"x slave to you vedanth"

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote and comment 💜lubb you 💜