Sneaky shit</3

~~~~~~~~~

"Minho I'm leaving!!" Minho's mom announced and Minho came running down the staircase. "Bring me snacks" he pleaded and clung to his mom's arm.

"I'm not going shopping" the lady sighed and putted her phone in her purse. "I'm going to see my friend, she just had a baby girl, I'll be back till 7pm" his mom smiled when she shared the news with her son.

Minho looked at the clock, '3:37' he did a little celebration dance in his mind and accompanied his mom to the door. She opened the door and was about to leave but before that she turned to her son and glared, "don't do anything weird while I'm gone" Minho nodded and gently pushed her out the door.

"Will miss you!!" He said and closed the door, he ran upstairs in his room and took his phone texting his boyfriend to come over.

His boyfriend obviously accepted the very tempting offer and said that he'll be there till four. Minho got up again and decided that he'll make something for both of them to eat.

Fifteen minutes later the bell rang and Minho happily waddled to open the door. "Missed me much?" Jisung laughed and pulled the boy in a hug. "You wish" Minho laughed too and invited him in.

He saw Jisung take in the sweet smell of brownies which was all over the house. "You made something?" The younger asked as he took a seat on the couch pulling Minho on his lap.

"Yeah I made brownies" Minho smiled and rested his hand over jisung's shoulder. "You wanna have some?" He asked and the younger nodded. Minho stood up and went to the kitchen, he was putting some of the well baked ones in a plate when jisung came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Minho smiled pretending to be completely unbothered by the fact that his boyfriend's hard dick was pressing against him.

"I was thinking about you" jisung whispered and kissed him on the neck. "Oh is that so?" Minho acted dumb and lifted his hand to his boyfriend's mouth with a small piece of brownie in it. Jisung happily ate it and did a small happy-happy dance.

"It's so good" he complimented and took one more piece of it. Minho laughed, "I'm honoured" "you should be" jisung teased and kissed his head.

Minho turned around to face his boyfriend, throwing his arms over his shoulders as the younger's hands were caressing his waist.

"My mom said to not do any weird shit" Minho told the younger, jisung raised a brow, "she's not here though and also" he nuzzled his head in the other's neck, "fucking isn't weird" he added and smirked against Minho's skin.

Jisung's hands travelled downwards, brushing past Minho's crotch and resting over the back of his thighs. He leaned closer to Minho's ear and said in a low tone, "do you want me?"

Minho laughed and cupped jisung's cheeks, making eye contact with him, "what do you think" he questioned but it didn't sound like very much of a question though.

Jisung smiled, "you very much do, judging by your pants"he said as his hand hovered over his crotch. Minho breathed out and pulled jisung closer.

"Kiss me"

<3

"Shit" Minho moaned as jisung's dick hitted his prostate. "Yeah? you like that baby?" Jisung asked and thrusted harder.