Asshole <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You promised you would come!" Minho yelled and sat on the couch with a sigh and stared at the ground. "I know but-" jisung was about to apologise but was cutted off by Minho, again.

"You always do that! You apologize then kiss me and after that everything is back to normal!" Minho ranted as he stood up in front of his boyfriend.

"Something came up, okay! It's not like I did anything intentionally" jisung shouted too and rolled his eyes.

"You could've at least told me that you won't be there" the older said and looked away from jisung. A irritated sigh left jisung's lips as he clicked his tongue.

"You know what, my fucking life does not only revolve around you! There are other things which I need to take care of" the younger exclaimed.

"Okay" Minho nodded his head, and jisung only then realised that he had said too much, but it was too late to take anything back and his ego was also in the way. 

"Go take care of those other things and don't come back here" Minho scoffed and gently pushed jisung towards the door. "Leave. Now" he ordered.

"But-" jisung got cutted off as the door was slammed shut in his face. He ran his hand through his air and looked around in the empty hallway of Minho's apartment building. Huffing to himself he drove away from his boyfriend's place.

"Let's go to a club" Minho said through the phone as he searched around for an outfit. "Theme?" The person on the other side asked. A smirk made it's way to Minho's face when he said, "you know me lix" the older chuckled, "let me guess, fucking sexy?" "Yes"

<3

A very drunk Minho stepped in the hallway of his flat building but stopped when he saw a figure sitting outside his apartment door.

He squinted his eyes and laughed, "Jesus?" The person sitting against his door looked up and Minho was taken aback.

"Jisung?!" He yelled and the said male stood up, laughing through a breathe. "You look gorgeous" jisung complimented and smiled.

Minho was wearing a white flowy dress shirt paired with tight ripped black jeans, he had bold makeup and silver accesories to top it off and of course platform boots so he won't be lacking height.

"I was waiting for you" jisung said and Minho giggled  "skrrr" the younger frowned but Minho didn't even acknowledge it and pushed him aside and fumbled with his keys.

"Let me do it" jisung said and took the keys from Minho and unlocked the door, Minho walked inside and shrugged his shoes off while unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt and proceeded to flop down on his couch.

"Who was there wit-" the younger was cutted off as he was pulled down to sit on the couch and Minho was immediately sliding onto his lap.

"I'm still upset with you" he mumbled as he nuzzled his head in jisung's neck. "You should be, I said way too much, and i didn't even meant it" Jisung replied as he ran his hand through Minho's hair.

The smell of alcohol coming from the older's mouth made jisung sigh, "how much did you drink?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around the brunette's waist and rested his head on his shoulder.

"A lot" the older replied and pressed a small kiss on the younger's neck. They sat in silence until jisung decided to break it by saying, "i should've came"

Minho sighed loudly and pulled his head back from jisung's neck to make eye contact with him. "Yes, you should have, but you didn't. I really wanted you to come running to me when I won, fuck, I even wanted you to kiss me and say that you were proud of me, but you didn't" Minho rambled as his boyfriend stared at him with apologetic eyes.

"I also really wanted to see you skate in the arena, and I do wanted to see you win" jisung said, "I'm sorry" he added and cupped Minho's cheeks.

"You're an asshole" Minho pouted and jisung laughed, "yeah but you love me" they both exchanged a look and bursted out laughing, the older was starting to sober up.

"So, am I forgiven?" Jisung asked smugly and lowered his hands down to hold onto the older's hips as they maintained eye contact. Minho rolled his eyes and brought his hands upto the younger's face and caressed his jaw.

"Depends on how well you fuck me" Minho said with a smirk and leant closer to his boyfriend's face so that their lips were brushing against each other.

"Do you want to be forgiven?" He asked in the most slutty voice he could muster which made jisung groan out loud.

Minho gasped when he was flipped onto his back on the couch and his legs were being spread apart so jisung could settle in between them.

"I'll make you forgive me" jisung said and hovered over his boyfriend and started trailing his kisses down his neck.

Hiii!!!<3
Did you miss me? haha?
And also does this feel like it's incomplete? It was suppose to be angsty oneshot but somehow it ended up like this?;)

With all my love
-jane<3