Ch.28: Revived

Revived by: Derivakat - There will be an A/N at the end explaining everything, soooo...yeah enjoy after two an a half years.. 😀

~~~

Masky POV

Lj and kage keep bugging me about my distance with hoodie and not very subtle hostility. Lucky for me I'm good at distancing myself from just about anyone.

Toxic, maybe, but I'd never want to do it to Y/N..at least again, I practically distanced myself from her on purpose when she arrived but that was a different story.

I had trust issues.

Have- whatever, Anyways, I was in her room hiding from everyone. Missing her a bit but was doing just fine with her absence.

But I didn't forget about my promise, my commitment to helping her solve her issues with Ej and Jeff. Whatever's going on with them has to go deeper than some set up because if it was a setup then how would jeff had done it in the first place.

How would he get her to find it so quickly and how would he have tricked Ej even if Ej has one of the strongest sense of smells out of most of us.

'Ej would have recognized it wasn't Y/N, wouldn't he?'

I sighed as I might've been giving jeff too much credit, but then again he acts stupid on purpose. For show, for the upper hand, for the surprise of attack and wits.

Its basically easy to forget its all an act..

"Dammit, it had to be psychotic sociopathic murderers.." I whined

Just then toby came in and I was caught a bit off guard.

"Y-You okay..?" Toby asked

"I was till you came in." I answered

"Ha ha." Toby answered sarcastically," S-So orig-or-original."

I slightly smirked but leaned back on the wall, I was sitting on her bed after all.

"Wh-at are you do-doing?" Toby asked

Toby hasn't done anything that strange and I know he's one of those who have feeling for Y/N...but he has been more discrete about it, one of the least aggressive about his feelings for her.

"Close the door." I motioned my head

He stepped in further and shut the door behind him.

"You need to keep this a secret, hoodie knows already so this is a Proxy Secret." I informed

"Okay." He nodded

I let him know what I promised to do for Y/N, what I would help her solve. Toby seemed surprised as he ticked a bit, looking at the floor as if to process.

"So..w-we're figuring out the t-truth.." Toby answered

"Yep." I answered," and its either jeff set ej up, ej did cheat, or someone set them both up.. at least those are the three possible paths I've gathered."

"Why don't you ask pinky." He suggested," P-Pinky knows ev-everything."

I suddenly hated myself for not thinking of going to pinky for any of her hunches or predictions. She always knows everything, especially if it would have something to do with Y/N.

"Lets go find her, now." I answered

"C-Can't." Toby replied

"Why not?" I asked

"She's b-b-been av-avoiding every-y-one." Toby answered

"She has to know a lot then, hiding something or covering for someone." I theorized