Ch.13: No Problems

(Another Night On Mars by: The Maine)

Previously...

'Who I'm...meant to be?'

Now...

Slender nodded at my thought and sighed.

"But you changed who you were supposed to be and made yourself the person you wanted to be. And its what you are now. This is who you wanna be and your powers or origin can not stop you from that." Slender said," in fact nothing in the world can."

I smiled at him and took in a deep breath.

"You right! Who cares about whats going on now! We have enough time to fix them, and I wanna be who I chose to be!" I said determined

He chuckled and I smiled.

"Good." He said," but be careful! You might transform if the subject of your trigger is gone on for too long. So don't think or talk about it and you should be fine."

I nodded and got up. We left the room and I felt okay. Slender was then needed in his office and I left the other way to do something else. I got to the stairs and went down. Masky was coming up them and saw me.

"You alright?" He asked

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Im great!" I replied

He hummed suspicious but I just continued down the stairs. I got to the living room and then was tackled in a hug. It was ej.

"Holy shit you scared the absolute crap out of me yesterday!! Are you okay??" He freaked

I bursted out laughing and hugged him back.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I laughed

He picked up his head and looked at me.

"Why are you laughing?" He complained

"Im sorry! I know yesterday was a really really shitty day but splendor cheered me up and I'm alright!" I replied

He got off me and helped me up. He still hugged me again and I giggled an hugged him back.

"Your such an adorable goof!" I teased

He let me go and took off his mask. He kissed my forehead and then ran away upstairs as thousands of footsteps were sounded everywhere.

"What the fuck?" I asked

I shrugged and went to the kitchen. Kagekao and lui were there and looked at me.

"Hey Y/N, how ya feeling?" Lui asked

"Cheered up and ready to fuck around!" I chuckled

Lui smiled and I went and leaned on the counter next to the sink. We talked and got to know each other a little but just mostly talked...

Toby POV

I was bored. I ran to slender man and smiled.

"Hey slender! Hey slender! Hey slender! Hey slender! Hey slender! Hey slender! Hey slender-"

"Toby, stop it!" Slender demanded

I ran off and got downstairs. I saw masky and he saw me.

"Oh fuck no-"

"Hey masky! Hey masky! Hey masky! Hey! Hey! Hey! Masky! Masky! Hey masky! Hey masky! Hey-"

"STOP IT!" He complained

I mocked him and little and went to the dining room. Jeff and jane were arguing again and then separated before they started fighting. I went to jeff and smirked.