Ch-23

'I haven't done that before, besides that concept is confusing'
I said shying away from his fiery gaze.

The tingling in my lips was distracting, making it difficult to focus on his words which were equally shocking.

Dating? What was even this concept? In Mongolia there existed no such thing, although I knew about it, considering my stay in a place as Korea, where people could hardly keep apart and always engaged in courting.
This place afterall was famous for it.

My feelings for the man I had just kissed were true, but before doing what he had suggested, I wanted to come clean.

He didn't know, he was asking this to Gang nam soon.
How would he react now if he did? Would he still be merciful enough to forgive me? Look at me with those eyes, that I had seen him reserve only for me?
Would it change?

Of course it will, what was I expecting?
This was betrayal. Up till now he hadn't lied about anything, even about the things he was hiding.
I had stared this journey with a lie, when I had uttered my name, gazing at him.

I was prejudiced then, wanted to catch him and be away from him, there was a certain disregard for him then, but only because I felt drawn to his questionable yet mysterious self.
I didn't like it.

'Tsetseg, you don't have to worry, I won't push it'
He whispered, leaning in close with a playful smile

How could I express to him how sorry I was ?
For everything.
For needing something I shouldn't have from  from the beginning, for not speaking the truth earlier, for being arrogant and taking this  stupid case and for the first time leaving Mongolia behind.

'Why don't we leave everything behind and just go to Mongolia? I will feed you lamb and goat meat everyday, you would grow powerful like me'

'That would be nice, I suppose' he said breathing deeply with a far dreamy look on his face.

'I will teach you horse riding and archery too'

'You are woman of many talents, I see'
he said giving me a warm smile.
'I am sure you would be an excellent mentor'

I was under a growing suspicion that he was actually considering my idiotic plan, his thoughtful look made me smile.

'It would be nice to be free, without a thought, charging ahead without looking at the past, existing without a burden.'

'You will'
I said with conviction looking at his face, which was curled in an astonished yet pleased grin.
He was amused by my enthusiasm regarding his future.

He was about to say something when my phone rang. It was a video call from my mother in Mongolia.

I looked at him with my eyes going wide.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryu shi-oh had never felt this nervous in his entie life.
Seeing Tsetseg in panick had sent his own mind in an alarmed frenzy.

'Shio she has seen my room numerius times, besides I didnt tell her about the accident and that I am staying here'

'Why' he said datnding up as well, trying to calm her down, by caressing her shoulders.

'She would be worried obviously, honestly how are you the ceo you thick head, I want to talk to her but I dont know what to say'
she said skipping from one foot to another, anxious with her eyes glued to the screen.