Prologue

An 18 years old princess was swinging in a magnificent royal courtyard, beautiful regal looking peacocks keowing around her; the night-jasmine was blooming, it's soothing fragrance in the air, birds were settled in their nest.

The princess was singing in a melodious voice.

Her attendees were standing in a distance mesmerized by her and why won't they? She is nothing less than a fairy.

Unaware of that predator's gaze.

His heart wasn't his anymore but it belongs to her.

His eyes has already portrayed her every single feature in his grey colored canvas; his gaze moved towards the royal guards who were busy ogling her, he clenched his jaw in anger and his heart burning with jealousy. Seems like people don't love their life but a little blood bath is bound to happen now.

He plucked a rose from the plant aiming at the back of her head.

She was singing while wondering dreamily about her future prince charming however all of a sudden she stopped singing as she felt something hit her head.

She quickly turned around and her eyes collided with his stormy ones.

Aaj toh hum inhe sabak sikha kar rahenge. she thought while squinting her eyes at him in anger.

(Today I will teach him a lesson.)

He was standing beside a fountain observing her moving towards him. His whole focus is now on her waist length hairs, the way they're flowing with the wind.

His heart is fluttering at the tinkles of her anklets.

Now standing infront of him maintaining eye contact.

"Aap shahi bagiche main kya kar rahe hai, Yuvraj Sa" she asked him hiding her nervousness which was bubbling inside her, why do i always feel this way with him she thought.

(What are you doing in the Royal Garden, Crown Prince)

" Hum apne prem ke liye aaye hain" he said in a low voice while his eyes filled with emotions which she can't recognise however hearing him she blushed thinking that he may be talking about her but his next words embarrassed her.

( I came for my love. )

" Hume phoolon se bahut prem hai, socha prakriti niharenge magar yaha to bandariya ne atank macha rakha tha" finished saying as he saw her eyes widening in excitement.

(I love flowers very much, I thought I would admire the nature but here the monkeys had created terror.)

" KYA, bandariya or wo bhi mahal main....kaha hai hume bhi bataiye na hum bhi dekhna chahte hai. " Saying innocently she started jumping like a monkey herself. He was sure his laughters will be heard from miles away the moment he'll exit this Palace.

(What, a monkey and that too in the palace....where is it tell me i also want to see.)

Her innocence will be his death one day. He tried to hide his amusement, and said

" Umm......no she's gone because my....... captain shooed her away....yes yes he shooed her....see ask him yourself." He said whatever he can came up with.

They both looked at his Captain and that poor soul gulped in fear when he saw his Prince's glare, nodding his head nervously.

She pouted her lips, but someone was having a hard time controlling his beast to not jump forward and devoured those sweet petals. She looked at him, now noticed his broad shoulders, perfectly muscular.

Why does he have to be so tall?, I barely reach his chest. she thought again and whinned hmph.

"It's not my fault that you look like a dwarf."

He said, as he eyed her in amusement.

"Huh." She widened her eyes, did I said out loud?

"Yes, you did." He smirked.

She turned red in anger, for him she was looking like a fish as she opened her mouth to speak but closed it.

He bit his cheeks trying to not laugh at her or else she'll be upset.

"Shut up, how dare you call me a dwarf? And why did you threw that flower on my head, huh?"

She said while gritting her teeth, now everyone in the courtyard looking forward to know what will happen further.

"What? It's not my fault alright, I thought a witch or ghostly creature is singing." Saying he started laughing.

She gasped loudly as she looked around finding some of her attendees hiding their faces trying not to laugh at her.

"YOU, big foot, monster, oaf, wild bear don't you have manners or let's just say you're an idiot"

She backfired.

"Refrain yourself from insulting me princess don't forget you are standing infront of the Crown prince of Rajasthan, and it would be better if you stop talking or else i know very well what punishment you'll get from your father--"

He stopped talking the moment he saw her moist eyes.

He mentally kicked himself for saying those words, he shouldn't have said that even though he knew how much she hated the word 'punishment'. He wants to suck those tears away from her eyes.

"Little bird, list-" not letting him speak, she ran away screaming.

"I WON'T TALK TO YOU AGAIN, VEER"

He didn't liked. It truly hurts him. Coming out of his thoughts he worriedly followed her on toes, but she already reached the gate of the princess palace and he wasn't allowed to go inside.

She turned to him once, his heart pinched as he discerns her tears pool. But kept straight face, he doesn't want his rivals to know about his feelings for her or she'll be in danger.

She turned and walked inside without looking back at him.

"I am sorry, My little bird I didn't wiped your tears. But one day I'll have every right to touch you as well as to enter this palace. Please don't hate me, love"

He promised himself.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to vote <3

This is my first book ever, never in my wildest i thought about publishing a book but either way it happened hope you guys liked the starting.
Love you all,

Have lots of Lavenders in your life 😊