Chapter 24 - Becoming A Monster

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Reading,
.
.
.
.
.
Rajveer’s Pov :

I returned from Manavendra’s chambers after a hectic meeting,

Sitting on the couch.

But a never ending smile was plastered on my face, I kept rewinding those moments which occurred last night as I continued to look at the scrolls still my whole focus was on Her, My Little Bird.

She might be too much occupied at this time, A chuckle left my lips

I had forgiven Her when She looked at me with those puppy eyes, Yet punished Her….Because I was dying for her handmade food. I grinned remembering how cute her pout was when My Fierce Bird turned into a Shy Bird,

This Morning :

My elbow resting on the bed as My head was supported by my hand while I watched Her sleep, faint sun rays were kissing her cheeks.

My fingers were tracing every curve of Her cheeks, edges of Her eyebrows, tip of Her nose, corners of her rosy lips and thick lashes of Her eyes, Her velvety neck which has a few pink marks of my exploration.

My gaze fell on her swollen lips which appeared to be dangerously inviting, when we kissed last night it felt phenomenal and riveting.

I leaned down to peck her lips and went back to staring at her like a creep.

I did not sleep the whole night however I forced Her to sleep because My Baby loves to hop around in the Palace like a rabbit which definitely needs extra energy.

I feared that it might be a mirage, a fantasy of mine, and why would I not fear when she just accepted my love so easily. Last night I came prepared with paragraphs of explanation so that she could consider my proposal but never even in my wildest thought could I have imagined it to be this effortless.

I Love Her,

And She LOVES me back !!!!

It is extremely confusing besides soul-stirring as well. Even though everything came out to be in my favor, the most important thing is that She Loves me.

Other things were just a waste of time.

I sighed with relief but smirked when a mischievous notion ticked in my mind, carefully I picked her up in my arms then laid down on back and made her sleep on me or I say sprawl,

I coiled her hands around my neck as if she had locked them tightly, then I slowly tangled our legs, making it look like she had strangled my body in her slumber.

A tingle of thrill gushed in me when I saw her stirring in this uncomfortable position,

I made a blank expression and bopped her nose,

She whined a little but did not open her eyes, and mumbled.

“ Moti let me sleep for some more time,” Moti, Moti, Moti…jab dekho tab Moti….kabhi hume bhi yaad kar liya karein, humari Jaan.

( Every single time Moti… at least count on me for once, my love. )

I pinched her nose this time making shriek and parted her lashes in irritation,

“ Moti hum tumhe nahi chore…” She stopped midway when Her barely opened eyes locked with mine as they widened in shock and gasped,

( Moti I won't leave yo…)

Her expressions changed from confusion to realization when she recollected the summary of last night.

And the next second she rolled down from me at a speed of whirligig and got up from the bed fidgeting her fingers nervously while Her back was facing me, My Whirligig I will not let you run away from me.