ten

Sasha🖤

After everything that's been going on, I didn't even get to really soak in the fact that the tryouts for cheer are tomorrow

I was in good shape cus of all the training I did the past few weeks but, that didn't change how nervous I was.

I haven't cheered in two years. Ever since Chris went inside, a lot of shit changed for me. I didn't really feel connected to cheer anymore. And that hurt for a long time.

But I miss it, so bad. And I was excited to get back into it.

Currently, I was at the dorm by myself chilling in my blue ethika two piece set. My hair was in a nice messy bun and I wore my glasses.

I had Play For Keeps - Runzo (feat. Paxe and Jay Biz) playing in the background and I vibed to it a bit.

''Shit, I'd kill for a blunt right now.'' I muttered to myself.

Not being able to smoke cus of cheer sucked hard. It kinda made me think about Chris a bit since he a real weed head.

Not being able to smoke cus of ball must be killing him too.

Ever since the other day at the arcade, I kept replaying our conversation in my head over and over.

I knew I loved Chris with all my heart, I was just tired of being played.

And I found it hard to believe that he was actually ready to commit to me now. In the past he continuously said he ain't want me for all sorts of reasons but now it was all different.

I didn't know what to expect. I was just torn of what to do. Cus I really don't wanna get hurt again.

While I was slowly dozing off, the music stopped cus my phone was ringing.

When I checked it, Angel was calling me on facetime.

''Heyy girl.'' I spoke smiling and energetic.

''Look who got a lot of energy now.'' she joked and I chuckled.

''I just missed you, that's why.'' I spoke and she made a cute pouty face.

''Aww I missed you too, girl.'' she spoke.

''How's Lo?'' I asked and she smiled.

''He good, everything straight we just working our shit out.'' she explained and I nodded.

''What bout you and Chris?'' she looked a lil suspicious.

''A lot happened.'' I started off.

''Yeah I heard.'' she spoke and I was confused.

''What you mean, you heard?'' I asked.

''Me and Lo called him and he was real upset about something.'' she explained.