fifteen

- this gon be a long chapter, heads up

OMNISCIENT

The next morning had came and Sasha woke up to no Chris beside her.

She wondered where he was and moments later he came in the room with a tray of all the breakfast items she loved.

''Oh wow.'' she exclaimed and he smiled.

''Oh you up? That's good.'' he said before pecking her cheek and placing the food on her lap.

She was looking at some bacon and eggs scramble on a toasted brioche with some lettuce and tomato. Basically Chris' version of a BLT.

A starbucks mocha frappe, two biscuits and some honey to coat it.

''This all my faves. And you made me a breakfast sandwich?'' she exclaimed and he nodded.

He was happy to know he had made her happy. She just looked at him and caressed his cheek.

''Why do you treat me so well?'' she asked and he had a confused look.

''Because, you deserve it.'' he told.

''I don't feel like I do.'' she bowed her head and he frowned a bit.

''How so?'' he asked softly.

''Cause of how I treated you, that wasn't cool. And my attitude ain't cool sometimes either so- ''Stop.'' he interjected.

''You stay thinking bout the past even though you apologized. Stop that.'' he simply told.

''And you only thinking bout the bad too, like you didn't save my life all them times when I treated you terribly.'' he explained.

She really just took it all in and appreciated how he appreciated her.

''I will never forget all the things you did for me. I just hope you will give me the chance to show you how much I appreciate you.'' he said and she smiled.

''So stop saying shit like that.'' he said more stern and she chuckled.

''Aight eat ya breakfast.'' he said before getting up and heading into the bathroom.

''Thank you boo.'' she called after him.

Chris🤎

I realized while being with Sasha what my love language is

I realized while being with Sasha what my love language is. Giving. Don't forget affection neither.

If I had to choose between never playing football again or never touching Sasha again, I'd prolly say bye to football.

And I ain't even capping. Just being able to hold her and see that beautiful face, that's my dream. And I don't ever want it to go away.

Once I came out the bathroom, I locked eyes with her again and she smiled.