seventeen

a week later...

CHRIS🤎

"5 more laps since y'all wanted to be late his morning

"5 more laps since y'all wanted to be late his morning." Coach yelled before blowing his whistle.

Unlike all the other guys, I just did them laps without complaining about them.

It was our own fault for being late so why the fuck should we complain?

"Good work Chris." Coach yelled.

I smiled and kept running.

Soon we finished and some of the guys were whispering amongst theyselves.

"Nigga wanna be coach favorite so bad, fucking ass kisser." I heard and they was constantly looking at me.

"My nigga you's a pussy for gossiping like a lil bitch. Come tell that shit to my face if you gangsta nigga." I simply told and he looked away.

"What I fucking thought. Anybody else got sum they wanna get off they chest?" I looked at the rest a lil pissed off.

Everybody remained silent.

"I ain't think so neither." I said before Kenan came to grab my shoulder.

"Calm down cuh. Don't mind em." he assured.

"Yeah listen to ya homeboy. You don't want this smoke." the same nigga who was talking shit said.

"Oh word?" I stepped up sizing him up and he came closer to.

The team held us apart and then we were interrupted by the loud whistle of Coach.

"Y'all betta get it together cus I don't got any problem with kicking all y'all off this team, you understand?" Coach yelled.

"If you wanna fight each other, join the boxing team. But on this team I don't condone that bullshit." he stretched.

"Best believe you will be suspended from this team for the entire season if you feel like the rules don't apply to you." he added.

"This a brotherhood. So shake hands and keep it pushing." he ordered and I stuck my hand out.

So did the other dude and I shook his hand tightly and he flinched a bit before I released his hand.

"Alright, here go the plays Chris and I came up with." Coach went ahead and handed a sheet to all of us.

"We going against our long time rivals, the other Panthers. Or what I like to call them, the Pussy Cats." Coach said and we chuckled.