Chapter 5: Asia Argento

Nightfall
Fallen Church
3rd Person POV
Issei had arrived inside the church with Kiba and Koneko. Under the basement, he found that he was too late.

Raynare had completed the ritual, and has stolen the Twilight Healing from the nun known as Asia Argento.

Meanwhile
Outside
The trio of Dohnaseek, Kalawarna and Mittelt kept firing spears at the third years.

In all results, Akeno blocked them with barriers. Ryota had his arms crossed, as if he was waiting for something.

Kalawarna: That's gonna get old real fast.

Dohnaseek: And exactly how long do they intend to hold their shield? Not a very well-thought-out tool, is it? That's gotta be draining.

Mittelt: Tell ya what...Put those barrier things down, let your man candy do a little dance for me and we'll let you go. So kidding...Get comfy 'cause you're gonna be here awhile. Man, I bet your minions think you've dropped 'em like a bad facelift. Omigod...Especially that horn-ball who thought Raynare wanted his corn nuts...I bet she's crunched his ass by now!

Rias: If I were you, I wouldn't underestimate him. Let's just say...He's the most powerful pawn I've ever seen.

Ryota: Wow...I'm slightly offended now.

Ryota looked up.

Ryota: Hey...! Captain Trenchcoat!

Dohnaseek turned to Ryota, who was now smirking at him with a smug manner. He waved his finger as if he wanted him to come over.

Ryota: Come on down...Would ya...? I'd love to have a rematch and beat your bitch-ass down again.

Dohnaseek: I don't need to take that from you!

Ryota: Ha...! So they're losers who hate S&M AND are cowards...! Fascinating.

Ryota then lost his grin and rolled his eyes.

Ryota: I still don't get why I have to stand here. I can kill these weaklings already.

Rias: Don't worry Ryota...You'll get your chance. Just sit and wait.

Ryota rolled his eyes and blew a raspberry.

Ryota: No fun.

Mittelt however, went back to the naming servants after chess pieces.

Mittlet: A pawn? Well isn't that nifty, you nerds name your servants after chess pieces...? The pawns are the dopes who line up in the front, is that right?

Kalawarna: Yeah, they're the sacrificial players.

Akeno: Nonsense...We would never sacrifice any of our members...We're family!

Ryota: Well...ain't that assuring?

Rias began to start explaining what Issei's abilities are...but the fallen angels didn't listen. They had fired another round of light spears.

When Akeno tried to block them, they broke through the barrier she put up and she fell down. Ryota turned to her.

Ryota: Akeno!

Ryota kneeled to her level.

Ryota: You okay?

Akeno: Don't worry...I'm fine.

Dohnaseek: It doesn't matter what that moron's abilities are; he doesn't stand a chance against Lady Raynare.

Mittelt: Even if she is his ex-girlfriend! Oh, we heard all the tragically lame details of their little fling!