Chapter 55 - Her moon come to her

When Feng Xi came, Zhangyang's head, which had been in chaos after being kissed by Ji Xingzhi, finally sobered up. Her red lips were shiny and slightly swollen. Zhangyang couldn't help but wonder, was she playing with Ji Xingzhi, or was Ji Xingzhi playing with her?

It was clear that he was the one who was kissed until his hands and feet went weak. How could Ji Xingzhi have the nerve to say that he was playing with him?

Two days later, before Zhangyang left the forest, the first social donation had already arrived.

Let's start with the Capital Evening News. When Zhang Yang asked Jian Qingsong to bring out the first draft, after it was returned to the newspaper office, Liu Yuan and Zhou Wei revised a small part and sent it out on the same day.

Liu Yuan saw what Zhang Yang wrote on the back. Soon, the thousands of advertising spaces in the center of the Capital Evening News were all replaced by appeals for donations to the burned-out towns in the north.

In other words, the Wanbao will give up all its advertising revenue over this period of time and promote the burned-down town for free.

Nowadays, the Capital Evening News accounts for a large share of sales across the country. After the news came out, it was like it had wings and was quickly spread to everyone's ears.

Zhang Yang's move seems to have reduced some of the newspaper's income, but it has gained a lot of favor from the whole society.

As a result, the name of the Capital Evening News became even more famous. Many of the students who had met Zhangyang in the universities she went to regarded her as their idols and determined that after graduation, their first choice would be the Capital Evening News.

This disaster has attracted national attention, national funding will soon be in place, and social donations have begun to take shape.

On the day Zhangyang left, when she was changing trains, almost all the resettled victims took the initiative to see her off.

On the night of the fire, if Zhangyang hadn't cheered them up and led them away from the dangerous zone, there might have been additional casualties later. Later, she did everything Zhangyang promised.

Ji Xingzhi happened to be taking a break, and the man who was supposed to catch up on his sleep in the tent also appeared in front of Zhangyang.

He reached out and hooked Zhangyang's slender waist, lowered his head and kissed the latter's forehead. His voice was low and full of nostalgia, "Go home and wait for me to marry you."

Only he and Zhangyang could hear this sound, and Zhangyang's ears turned red.

"Then don't get hurt." Zhangyang raised his head, and his bright eyes shined into Ji Xingzhi's eyes. Then, after Zhangyang said this, she stood up on her tiptoes, as if unwilling to be outdone, she took a sip of Ji Xingzhi's lips. "This is the kiss goodbye." Zhang Yang said with a smile in his voice.

After she said this, she turned around like a puff of smoke and ran away quickly.

Ji Xingzhi still stood there, recalling the bold action of the young girl in his arms.

He stared closely at Zhangyang's leaving figure, and the possessive look in his eyes was particularly deep.

Ji Xingzhi reached out and touched his lips with some force, then smiled.

Thanks to Zhangyang's fast running, she must have known the possible consequences of her actions just now.

After returning home, Zhangyang tidied up the courtyard first. During this period of time outside, she felt that her hair was about to get tangled. During the time she was away, Zhangyang knew that her family would be very worried, and she could not appear in an embarrassed manner in front of her family to make people more worried. At the same time, when she went home today, she also had something she wanted to announce to her family.