Extra 10 - Pregnant

After spring started, Zhang Yang put on his long-lost spring clothes. Although she likes snowing and playing in the snow, the cold winter is still not her favorite season. It was fine in the room, but as soon as she went out, she felt like her bones were trembling.

Zhangyang changed into her favorite cheongsam. She looked at herself in the mirror. After a year, her hair had grown a lot. Ji Xingzhi's figure soon appeared in the mirror. The latter lowered his head and kissed the top of Zhangyang's hair. Soon Ji Xingzhi felt a little dissatisfied and reached out to press Zhangyang's shoulder, forcing her to turn around, lower her head and smack Zhangyang's lips.

"Good morning." Ji Xingzhi whispered.

Zhangyang stood on tiptoe, half of his body hanging on Ji Xingzhi's body.

Suddenly there was some ambiguous water sound in the room.

"I want to get a haircut after get off work." She said. Her long hair now reaches her waist, which is a bit too long for Zhangyang.

However, Ji Xingzhi seemed to like her hair very much. Every time she was too lazy to wash her hair, Ji Xingzhi would do it himself. From washing to drying her hair and applying essential oils, it was all done by Ji Xingzhi.

Zhangyang originally thought that Ji Xingzhi was going to stop her from making this decision. Unexpectedly, after she finished speaking, Ji Xingzhi nodded, "Well, I'll pick you up when the time comes."

Zhangyang looked up from Ji Xingzhi's chest and looked at him in surprise, "Hey, I thought you were going to tell me not to cut it."

Ji Xingzhi: "You can cut it off if you want, I don't have any objection. Besides, your hair is too long, don't you think it's cumbersome? Every time in bed at night, you say that I'm holding your hair down, which makes you feel so distressed."

Zhangyang was a little touched when she heard the first half of his words, but when she heard the second half of Ji Xingzhi's words, she suddenly didn't want to speak anymore.

"It was you who held my hair down!" Before going out, Zhangyang thought for a while and angrily retorted, "Apologise."

"I'm sorry." Ji Xingzhi replied with a smile.

Zhangyang: "..." Well, now even if she deliberately wants to quarrel with Ji Xingzhi, the latter can eliminate this possibility in an instant. Stepping out of the threshold, she sat at the small dining table. This morning's breakfast was black rice porridge, refreshing and appetizing vegetarian side dishes, and a few steamed buns from Ji Xingzhi. Zhangyang's rice porridge alone was not enough.

"Are you in charge of this event?" Zhangyang asked at the dinner table. Before Ji Xingzhi could answer, he spoke again: "Forget it, don't pick me up when I get off work. You're busy over there too."

Zhangyang suddenly remembered that Ji Xingzhi had mentioned something last week. They were responsible for the security of the venue and surrounding areas at this recent important event in the capital. If this is the case, Ji Xingzhi is usually very busy and would need the other party to pick him up after get off work. Anyway, she had been walking the road from the newspaper office to the courtyard for more than half a year. With her eyes closed, she could not make any mistakes in these ten minutes.

He bit off most of the steamed bun in Ji Xingzhi's hand, and this action immediately made Zhangyang glare at him.

"I told you to eat slowly, why can't you understand?" Zhangyang said.

Ji Xingzhi swallowed the steamed bun and answered Zhangyang's previous topic this time, "Well, we are responsible, but the shift changes very early, and there is more than enough time to pick you up. You can wait for me at the unit. What do you want to eat then? You go after cutting your hair." After saying this, he deliberately ate the steamed bun and looked at Zhangyang.