seven, I guess

Both Mia and Erwin look at the door, wondering who it is.

"Come in." He calls and the door opens, revealing Levi. He scans the room before entering and when his eyes land on Mia he scowls. Erwin just stares at Levi with a disappointed expression while Mia scowls back at him.

"What can I do for you, Levi?" Asks Erwin in a firm yet calm voice. Levi shifts his attention back to Erwin, his expression still showing disgust but in a much more mild way.

"I need you to come with me."

"Why?"

Levi doesn't respond, he just turns and begins walking out of the office and down the hall.
Erwin sighs before getting up and following, pausing at the door to look back at Mia.

"Come along." He says, gesturing for her to follow and she does. She slides out of the chair and hustles over to the door, following him. He walks quickly to catch up to Levi, leaving Mia trailing behind him. She walks as fast as she can to keep up with the two men who seem to be moving at full speed down the hallway. Mia runs up next to Erwin and reaches up, pinching his sleeve between her fingers to hold onto him. He looks down at her before just grabbing her hand and staring back straight ahead.

Levi leads them down a hall and as they continue walking forward, they begin to hear a commotion. There is yelling and banging noises coming from the dining hall, getting louder with every step they take. Erwin can hear this and already knows what's going on. There is a fight amongst his squad and now he has to stop it. He is surprised that Levi came to get him since Levi seems to be against the survey corps in general, at this point, but he will wonder about that later. Right now, he has a child and fight to worry about. Once they get right outside the door, Levi swings the doors open and the noise is at full volume now. Mia seems mostly unfazed by this as she has been around her fair share of chaos.

"Mia," says Erwin, kneeling down in front of her and letting go of her hand. "I need you to stand here and keep your ears covered, okay? Can you do that for me?"

Mia stares for a second before nodding her head. Levi watches this interaction with hidden curiosity.

"Good. Go ahead and cover your ears, and when I tell you, you can uncover them. Got it?"

Mia nods again, reaching her hands up to cover her ears. Once she does, Erwin stands and straightens his jacket before walking inside the dining hall. The second he steps inside Mia can hear everything freeze. She drops her hands from her ears to listen better.

"Hey." Mia's head snaps to Levi who is standing across the door, to her right, looking down at her with an annoyed expression.

"What?" She says coolly.

Levi scoffs before saying, "If you don't cover your ears again right now, I'll tell him you didn't listen."

She scowls before covering her ears again, right as things begin to get loud again. Levi continues keeping an eye on her to make sure she is keeping her ears covered as the people involved in the fight begin to argue about who started it. She continues listening and despite it being muffled, Mia can hear Erwin raise his voice.

"Enough arguing. I need to know who started this. Now, who was it that threw the first punch?" He says in a loud and clear voice. Mia peeks around the corner to see what is happening and she can see all eyes go to one man as the room falls silent. Mia recognizes him as he is in Erwin's squad. The room is a mess, there are bottles all over the floor, tables are knocked on their sides, and Mia can smell the alcohol when she looks into the dining hall. Levi notices Mia peeking around the corner but doesn't say anything as she has kept her hands over her ears and there isn't any more fighting happening.