Introduction

DISCLAIMER: This Book is highly restricted to 18+ as it contains some mature content.
All the names, characters, places and incidents have been set together based on Author's imagination. The intention of the author is not to hurt anyone's sentiments and emotions but just to spread love and positivity with some twists and turns.

If in case, the story plots matches with any of the true incidents, it would just be a coincidence.
All the copyright of this Book belongs to the Author and no one is allowed to copy or take it without Author's consent.

BOOK COVER: The book cover is personally edited by me by taking pictures from the Pinterest App. I hope you like it.

*******************

Ryan Woods....

"I will crush your heart the way you ruined my life.... Stay away from me" and I lashed out on her.

The one who threw my happiness into her trash life!

Well, this is Ryan Woods, a 25 years old brat, handsome, rich and the only child of my billionaire parents. I love my freedom, independency and my whole fucking life. After all, I'm the heir of the world's top company, Woods & Knight Corporation.

We have luxury hotels and almost all the bars belong to us. Well, I'm handling my Dad's business by the last two years with all my hard works and business skills. Woods and Knight is our most successful Company leading the top 5 charts.

Well, it's kind of hard to say that I love women because they loves me, they are after me, chasing me wherever I go or my money, you say so

Well, you all must be wondering who is this Knight?

Let me tell you then, Shawn Knight is my father's college buddy, they started this business together and with all their hardships, our business reached to this peak level.

I love Mr. & Mrs. Knight, they have been so good to our family and we really share a strong relation except their daughter Lizzy Knight, who was once my best friend and now, my so called wife whom I hate the most.

Our mistake lead us to tie knot with each other. Yes we were forced for this unwanted marriage by non other than our parents.

I curse myself being stuck with her but she will pay every bit of it!

___________________________________________

Lizzy Knight....

"I will tear your happiness the way you did mine.... I hate you Ryan!" and I banged the door on his face.

I just hate my shit life, now.

I love Mr. & Mrs. Woods with all my heart but I can't afford to live my whole life with their son, the same womanizer who was once my best friend.

I literally curse myself for being his wife, the one who would not even have a proper count for the women, he slept with or he sleeps with, every stupid week.

Coming to me. I'm Lizzy Knight, a 23 year old woman, the only daughter of my parents. Well, I was an orphan but my Mom Dad adopted me when I was 10. They lost their real daughter in a car accident which led our destiny to come together. For the whole 10 years, I cursed myself for living without parents but I think God finally listened to me and my prayers and they sent my Mom and Dad.

Since then, they both are my life and the same, I'm to them. They love me like everything and with all this, I have grown up into a rich, well educated as well as an independent woman now.

 They love me like everything and with all this, I have grown up into a rich, well educated as well as an independent woman now

Well, I'm looking after my Dad's business, which also includes Woods and Knight Corps. which is one of the leading businesses in the market. The other partner of this company is my Dad's college buddy, who is my father in law, now.

I really wish to screw the head out of my brat womanizer husband!

Wish me luck!!!!

********

Hey Guys! Follow me on Wattpad so that I can have a good start with my second book. Vote on the chapter and I will post regularly.
Sending love!

I hope you enjoy this book and the comment box is free for suggestions.