I promise.

Lizzy....

It's been days since we came for our "Honeymoon" and everything seems already changed. I mean Ryan. He is different now. After that night, I felt something new inside him. Something I have never felt before and it makes me happy.

And within all this, I have realised that my feelings for Ryan have grown deeper now. I'm actually in head over heels for him. There were moments where I felt like confessing to him but the feeling of losing him again stopped me from doing so. I don't want to rush things for us.

We have explored every place in Hawaii, roaming around beaches, playing a lot of games, and did every other water stuff which I used to be scared of. We also checked on some of our hotels and resorts as a tour visit. We explored many new and special dishes here. Me being a foodie, I always ended up craving something new whereas Ryan made me try almost all the dishes of the restaurant. We also attended some beach parties and at last, did a lot of shopping.

And if I say a lot, I mean a lot!

I also bought some gifts for both of our Mom and Dad. And at last, I bought new shoes for Ryan which I haven't shown to him yet. I don't know if he would like it or not, I just tried buying something special for him. He loves shoes by the way so I couldn't find any better gift for him. He literally has the biggest collection of shoes, I tell you.

These days have been the best days of my life. We used to explore the whole day and ended up being sleepy, tired and sometimes drunk in each other's arms.
Kindly count random kisses, night cuddles, morning hugs and infinite sex all in. Like a normal couple..... We have lived our moments of love?

These two weeks just flew with a blink of an eye

These two weeks just flew with a blink of an eye. And for the whole time, Ryan never left my side and let me tell you he is actually a husband material. This side of him was actually very new to me. But I actually liked it anyways. It's like a dream coming true.
A dream of a happy married life with the love of my life.
Touchwood!

And with this, Lizzy and Ryan have lived every moment of it.
On this page, we both are going with the flow. I'm living every second with Ryan as if my whole life is dependent on this but also with a fear.

A fear of losing him.

No, I can't lose him now!

He is everything to me.

I smiled back at myself caressing his cheeks as he is sleeping peacefully beside me. Holding me like he never wants me to let go of him. As if I will ever.

I pecked at his lips softly not likely to wake him up. "Someone is being romantic......", I heard his sleepy voice, his eyes still closed.

"Oh my God! Are you awake? You weren't sleeping?", I said in embarrassment, my cheeks turning into crimson red.