My beautiful overthinking wife!

Ryan....

My hands caressing every inch of her curves, my mouth felt her sweetness. She is amazing. I sucked her nipple harder to make her feel how badly I wanted her. Her back arched a little, giving me more access to what I was in love doing.

Exploring her.

The tantalizing aroma of her body was leaving me breathless. I slid down my hand all over her neck admiring her from tip to toe and all I wanted was to pinch myself to feel that reality.

She scratched my back with her nails making me lean more to her side. And she was driving me crazy. My Lizz was driving me crazy. I sucked her bottom lip and she moaned back heavily and in return I got a chance to get more access inside her mouth. I was devoured in that kiss. I started biting her neck not before leaving heavy marks of hickeys there.

I can't get enough of her!

She turned me around with one flip and I was laying down on my back and now she was sitting on the top of me. She flipped back her hair and tied it into a messy bun. Her eyes were focused on me and she bit back her lips. Her eyes were filled with the same emotions as mine.

Lust with love.

She rubbed my chest with her soft hands making me want her even more. When I tried getting up, she pushed me gently back to my position and I let her soft hands control me. She tried to tease me a little which I liked anyways and smiled back looking at her cuteness.

This girl is taking me all over!

She took my member in her hand and smirked back at me for which I groanedin return

I just wanted her.

Signalling me about her intentions she was teasing me to no extent. She was rubbing it gently at first and was making it harder for me. She kept her hold tighter this time and rubbed my chest with one of her hands.

She is torturing me. I want her now.
End of discussion.

I flipped her back and she was now underneath me.

She raised back her eyebrow at me making a "No ways" look as if she has lost some game. She definitely lost this time.
"Let me show you how it's played, love....!", I softly spoke biting her earlobes. I heard her moaning softly and I was enjoying taking back my revenge, "Ryan.... Please.....", she bit back her lips.

Damn! My name on her lips.....

I started leaving soft and wet kisses all over her body as I didn't want to miss a single spot to taste. Slowly, I reached down between her legs stretching it a little wider for me. I started licking her pussy tasting her delicious juice as she was already wet for me. I kept increasing the pace of my lips running over her sweet pot. She howled in agony making me realize that I shouldn't tease her anymore.