Chapter 10

Kieran

Kissing Damien felt like I was finally doing something right. It felt so right.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, slowly picking up a pace.

He tangled his fingers in my hair, while I caressed his back, going up and down his spine. I wasn't sure how he felt about that but the first time I did it, he shivered.

His hands dropped from my hair to my chest, then to my abdomen. After a while, he started tracing the edge of my jeans.

I broke the kiss when I realized where this is headed.

"Dame... we shouldn't... not at school." I said against his lips in a softly. "Someone could walk in."

He didn't say anything but traced a few kissed down my neck. I slightly moaned at that, which he seemed to like.

He pulled away from me to look me in the eyes. "You like this don't you?" Damien said with a playful smirk.

I flushed. There's no point in lying now, I guess.

"Yes. I do."

He grinned. "I'm glad. Me too."

"Maybe we should just.. continue this some other time? I really don't think it's smart to do this at school." I said.

"Do what exactly?" he was teasing me. Asshole.

"You know what I'm talking about." I glared at him, which made him laugh a little.

"Don't laugh at me, dickhead."

"Okay, okay." He lifted up his hands in surrender. "Text me when you have time, I'll come over." He winked, and then left.

I stayed there for a few minutes, trying to calm myself down, and then left too.

I texted Becca to ask where she was, since we had the next period together.

From: Becca
im waiting in front of the classroom.
where the fuck are you?
you were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago.
is everything okay?

To: Becca
yea yea im on my way everythings fine

After 4 minutes, I got there. Becca thankfully didn't ask anything else besides if I'm okay. To which I replied that I am. I kinda thought she would ask about Damien and why he pulled me aside. She always asked me everything.

It was weird she didn't ask about him. But it wasn't like I wanted to explain to her what just happened, so, I let these thoughts go and just focused on our Science class.

I could still feel my lips tingling from the kiss in the changing room.

Which reminds me that Damien has practice today. With Andrew.

Fuck.

Damien

I was on my way to practice when I realized that I was going to have to see Andrew again today. I just hoped he cooled off a little. I was really not in the mood for fighting with him again.

Not right now, when I was too happy to care about anything else. Kieran had admitted it. He also liked kissing me. It made me happy, that it wasn't just me.

Though, I was scared of what this really meant for us. We hated each other, so why were we now kissing in changing rooms and his room? Where was this thing between going?

I really didn't see this one coming. But I was not mad about it. Maybe Kieran wasn't as bad as I had thought.

Anyways, I just got to the changing rooms, again, but the memory of Kieran and I faded quickly when I saw Andrew's face. God, did he really have to hold a grunge against me?