| 18 |

"Yes I'm okay mom" I repeated for what felt like the thousandth time

"Yes I'm okay mom" I repeated for what felt like the thousandth time. I'd finally been allowed to go off the boat, but my mother insisted that she had to check everything was okay before I did so.

"Yes, Lando will take good care of me" I told her through the phone, as she continued to worryingly ramble. I smiled up at Lando, who was stressing just as much as my mother.

A couple of minutes ago he'd drenched me in sunscreen, and now he was packing everything we could need in case of an emergency.

"Good, he's a good guy.." My mother muttered, finally calming down slightly. Her and Lando had spoken a lot while I was "asleep", and ever since her opinion of him had changed significantly.

"He very much is" I quietly replied, smiling.

"Well I'm gonna go now mom, everything's going to be alright okay?" I said. "I love you, bye" I told her, waiting for her to say it back, before I hung up.

Lando was thankfully done packing when I put away my phone. "Ready?" He asked with a nervous smile, wearing a white button up, that I definitely was a fan of.

"Mhm" I responded, getting up from the bed. I was finally able to move around normally, it only hurt a bit. But it was a small pain, so I was able to push it away.

Lando gently kissed my cheek, before he took my hand and walked us out of his room. On the deck, everyone else were waiting for us.

"You look gorgeous Em" Ava quickly came up to me, giving my cheek a peck, as she wrapped a arm around me.

"Girl look at yourself! That dress looks amazing on you" I replied, and I was speaking truthfully. She was wearing a white dress with small flowers embroidered, and it made her look an actual angel.

When we made it to do the stairs, Lando quickly took ahold of me. As I giggled, he lifted me up bridal style.

"God, I can walk myself Lando" I said through laughter, as he carried me down the small steps. Lando grinned, shrugging as he showed no signs of struggle.

"I'm not risking anything" He told me, putting me carefully down on the ground. I shook my head at him, laughing.

"Your so stupid" I told him, leaning in to softly kiss his lips, as the rest of the group caught up to us.

"Could you two please stop flashing your love at us, it's unbearable for us single people" I could hear Archie jokingly interrupt behind me.

I turned around to face him with a grin, wrapping an arm around his shoulder when he walked up to me.

"Don't act like you're any better, when you're in love you literally brag about it to everyone" I told him with a smile, as we all started walking onto the heaven like beach.

Archie chuckled, enjoying the view of the beach just like I was. I kicked off my sandals, Lando quickly insisting to carry them, feeling the warm sand under my feet.