The summon

Adela and William were assigned with many
great responsibilities before, they had been very trustworthy and loyal to the Empire.

That's why they were assigned to take care of Charlotte and Leroy,

Adela sits on the couch of her room, given to them by Authorities util they are in Mayers territory..

She felt tired.
Although the prison cell wasn't far from their house, and the carriage was perfectly comfortable for her,

Still she felt weird after meeting Them..
She got lost in thoughts..

Her maid, Anna stands there hoping to receive some order.
She ask, "Madam, I beg your pardon, should I bring your afternoon tea?".

When Anna said then Adela noticed her presence,

"No no dear, I am alright." Said Adela looking out of the window of her room, which shows the scenes of the demolished Mayer mansion..

"You haven't had breakfast this morning either madam, let me bring you some snacks", Anna said,

"I am fine dear, really." Adela said so, but deep down she wasn't fine, something was bugging her..

"You can talk to me," anna sits on the floor next to Adela, she was concerned about her.

"Yes my dear Anna, i know. I just need some rest Maybe." She said, patting Anna's head,

Anna gives her a warm smile and left the room.

Anna was young and beautiful, before Anna, Her mother Carla used to work for Adela..
Carla was the only one she trusted, after her death, Adela decided to give shelter to her only family member. Carla died of some uncanny circumstances, and at that time Anna was only 7 years old, Adela decided to take care of her faithful servants only child.

The door opens a figure of a man appeared,
Muscles, beard, and green eyes, six feet long the man was giant..

"How was the meeting?" Said the man.
"Not what I expected..". Adela sigh..

"Why?" He said.
"She was mentioning Arabella..", she said,

The man said nothing..

King William, stands besides his wife, he has no words, he too knew who much pain brings their daughter's one memory to Adela.

"What did she say?" He asked..
"Did she... Did she prove your accusation", he said.

"No, no she did not," she waited, and said, "but I know it was her..",

William puts his hand on adela's shoulder,

"You know she was jealous of our little girl, Of how beautiful she looked, with your green eyes,"

"and your gorgeous smile." he completed her sentence..

"Yes, you remember that time..." her eyes were dwelling up with tears, with memories of their daughter...

"She laughed at you when you called her name for the first time.. yeah i remember.." he said,

he knew what she wanted to say, they had very less memories with their daughter.. and Adela could never forget it..

"Why do you think it was her..?" William asked,

Adela said nothing as if she had no answer to that..

"Arabella must be about Anna's age.. right?" She said. The tears finally left her eyes, dropping on her yellow gown, leaving wet mark on her cheeks..

"Darling.." William hugs Adela.
She sob in his arms.. trying everything to forget it..

"May I come in?" Anna calls from the other side of the door..