21-30

☆ 22. Chapter 21

Chapter 21

: After applying lipstick all over her lips, the woman in red smiled slightly and brushed her long curly hair with her hand. Her whole body seemed to be glowing.

??"Su, Su Jian!"

??The tall and thin man on the ground said suddenly.

??Su Jian looked at him in surprise, "Ah, it turns out there is one of my fans here."

??Qi Yue thought about it, the name looked so familiar. He remembered that there was a very popular star named the name. However, he remembered that the star didn't look like this. Could it be because she had changed her look and makeup... What kind of makeup is this? It was obviously a hair transplant. How on earth did her fans recognize that it was her!

??"Yes, yes, we are all your biggest fans, please save us!" The man in sunglasses hurriedly answered.

??This is not a lie, he just decided to become Su Jian's biggest fan a second ago.

??The man in sunglasses felt that it must be very extraordinary for this star to be able to appear in this place and still look glamorous. He has never been star-chasing, but as long as Su Jian can save his life, it doesn't matter if he turns from a passerby into a die-hard fan on the spot.

??"That's it." Su Jian put her finger on her chin, looking a little innocent.

??She turned around and looked at the two zombies opposite with a smile, "I'm sorry to bother you two, please kill them quickly."

??Everyone:? ? ?

??"Su Jian, are you mistaken? We are your fans!" the man in sunglasses shouted.

??"I hate fans who criticize me the most. Now I don't need to rely on traffic to live. It doesn't matter to me whether I am a fan or not. You still want me to please you. Ha, I'm dreaming." Su Jian was very casual He rolled his eyes sexually and said meanly.

??Is this the legendary collapse of the character!

??Qi Yue looked sympathetically at the tall and thin real fan who had turned to stone, and thought a little thankfully in his heart. Fortunately, his idol angels are all virtual characters. Not only will they never lose their character, but they can't even go to the toilet. Neither is needed.

"Miss Su, I was wrong. I really didn't tell you what to do. Please forgive me..." the man in sunglasses cried, going to hug Su Jian's legs.

??As a result, before he touched anyone, he screamed and his entire arm turned into a limb of mud. The remaining people immediately became silent and covered his mouth with all their strength, not daring to let him make any more noise for fear of offending Su Jian.

??Su Jian put the mirror into her bag, looked at the two zombies again, and said in a coy voice, "Brothers, why don't you do something? Everyone is waiting impatiently!" ??

Qi Yue shook his head, quietly took a step back, and moved behind 17.

??The female star whose personality has collapsed looks so scary, but the older brother is more reliable.

??"If you are so anxious, I don't mind if you do it yourself." 17 said.

??"Oh, you are so naughty, you actually let a girl kill someone, it will stain her skirt." Su Jian held her chin and said shyly.

??Suddenly, a vine sprang out from the ground and stopped in front of her eyes, as if it was going to penetrate her eyebrows in the next second and give her a fatal blow.