91-94

☆ 92. Chapter 91

Chapter 91

Qi Yue observed for a while, and found that except for the mushroom on their heads, the old man and the others were no different from normal level 0 zombies.

??The body is as stiff as a wooden man, and the IQ is about zero. ?The same love for eating meat...

??"Click, clack-clack-"

??"You guys go away quickly, don't touch the rhubarb!" The little monk is like a cub protector. He held the bamboo box tightly in his arms like an old hen and said fiercely to the zombies surrounding him.

??Although the rhubarb is very tempting to the zombies, the little monk is of a higher level than them.

??The orders from the high-level zombies prevented them from approaching, and they retreated obediently. However, the attraction of meat to them did not disappear. They all stared at the bamboo box with red eyes, like a group of hungry people. Like a wolf.

??Qi Yue:...

??No wonder there is a saying that if you are not afraid of thieves stealing, you are afraid of being remembered. Being remembered is quite stressful.

"Brother, there's no danger, put me down." Qi Yue patted the vines wrapped around his waist and said.

??The vines let go of Qi Yue,?and then got into the ground,?and disappeared.

Qi Yue looked around. Not far away, the old monk and the young monk were calmly chanting sutras and doing evening classes under the coveted gazes of the zombies.

??I don't know where the white gloves went. As for 17...

??Qi Yue thought about it and walked towards the van. In the car, 17 was holding a book and reading it.

??"Brother, what are you reading?" Qi Yue lay on the car window, stretching his head to look at the book in 17's hand.

??17 paused, spread out the book in his hand, and sent it to Qi Yue.

??Although the cover of the book is a bit pink,? Qi Yue couldn't help but show a bit of admiration in his eyes when he looked at the lines and couldn't recognize the foreign language.

??"Excuse me, please continue."

??Qi Yue silently retracted his head. A scumbag has a natural fear of a top student. He is not worthy of it.

??"Don't disturb." 17 looked at the book, hesitated, and said to Qi Yue, "The moonlight is so beautiful tonight (from Natsume Soseki)." ??

Qi Yue: "???"

??He looked up Looking at the sky, the sun has just set and the moon has not had time to climb up.

??"Do you know the difference between you and the moon?" 17 asked again.

??"The species are different?" Qi Yue asked tentatively.

??17 shook his head.

??Qi Yue asked again, "I am alive, is it dead?"

?? Without waiting for 17's reply, Qi Yue denied the answer, "It's definitely wrong. Zombies are not considered alive."

??Qi Yue continued Thinking about it, actually speaking, there are too many differences between him and the moon. But if there's only one correct answer, it's a bit confusing.

??He weighed it for a long time, but could not choose an optimal solution. Finally, he decided to give up thinking and asked directly, "Brother, what is the answer?" ??