CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"FUCK FUCK FUCK , AKSHU YOU ARE DOOMED" Akshara cursed under her breath.

" Haan toh Jaa dub jaaa Jake , waise bhi tere saamne joh devil khada hai maar hi dega tujhe , NO DOUBT "Her dusht prani mocked .

"Yeah, you go ahead and spew your nonsense first," she shot back with an irritating tone.

The rest of the people there were split between shock and sheer disbelief because they knew Abhimanyu never lets any girl touch him, and here this stranger girl just went ahead and kissed him out of the blue!

"Aaru, you sure we aren't in my dreams" Neil said, grappling with disbelief over the surreal scene that had just unfolded before his eyes.

Aaru pinched Neil hard and said, "Wake up from your dream, you idiot! This is all real and happening in front of us."

"Oh man, I'm totally crushed, devastated! My first love stolen by someone else," Neil exclaimed in a dramatic tone.

"Neil, this is not the time for drama. We need to think about how abhi will react now and what will happen to this girl," Aarohi said, her tone tinged with concern for the poor girl caught in the situation.

Their trance shattered when they heard the loud crash of something breaking. As they looked around, they realized that in his rage, Abhimanyu had hurled a flower vase straight into the TV, breaking it into countless pieces.

And then, without saying a word, he stormed out of the room while akshara flinched at her place.  And Kabir also followed Abhimanyu, trailing behind him silently.

"Girl, you've dug your own grave. Now, may God save you from that devil," Neil said in a warning tone, shaking his head.

And as they were about to leave, Kabir came back inside and said 'Ma'am, sir has ordered that this girl will stay under his supervision in the palace from today, but only in a certain part of the palace so that sir can keep an eye on her,' Kabir informed, his tone tinged with apprehension.

"Has Abhimanyu lost his mind? He came in like he was about to take this girl's life today, and now he's saying she'll stay in the palace. If this girl is really an attacker, everyone's lives could be in danger," Aarohi said in pure disbelief, still struggling to comprehend what Abhimanyu was up to.

"Aarohi, how can you judge someone like that? Just look at her, she seems so innocent," Neil said, admiring Akshara as she stood there in shock, with a cute pout on her face as she was unable to believe what she actually did .

"Well, it's possible that she's truly innocent. I hope that's the case. But still, we need to stay cautious," Aarohi said, wanting to believe that Akshara is innocent and blameless. Though Neil and Aarohi didn't know why, their hearts were telling them that she's the one , that girl who could turn Abhimanyu from a heartless devil into a kind and lovely person.

"Now we'll have to talk to this girl and convince her to come to the palace, otherwise that devil will not spare us" Neil said .

"Hmm, okay, let's talk to her," Aarohi said, and both of them approached Akshara. Aarohi gently shook her shoulders to help bring her out of the shock.

"Hey, I'm Neil Suryawanshi. Naam toh suna hoga hihihih " Neil said casually, trying to make Akshara feel comfortable so that she wouldn't find the situation weird or strange and could talk freely.

"Neilllllll!" Aarohi interjected in a warning tone, glaring at him, indicating that his approach might not be the best idea.

"Well, don't mind him. He's been crazy since childhood," Aarohi said, dismissing Neil's attempt with a smile. "Here, I'm Aarohi. What's your name?" she asked, completely ignoring Neil as he was about to say something.

"Akshara, I'm Akshara Rajvansh," she replied, with a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Well, Akshara, I won't beat around the bush and I'll be straightforward. The person who was here earlier is our friend, Abhimanyu Raichand. Just a few days ago, there was an attack on Abhimanyu's family, and as a result, his sister was severely affected. That's why he was so angry," Aarohi said, trying to decipher the whole situation for Akshara.

"Ohhh that's really terrible, but what's my connection to all of this?" Akshara asked in a confused tone, as she had seen Abhimanyu for the first time and hadn't even met his family yet.

"Um, actually, when we checked the CCTV footage to find out about the attackers, your face was clearly visible," Aarohi explained.

"Ohhhh, wait... What?" Akshara exclaimed in disbelief, her mind racing to process the unexpected revelation.

"B-b-but how is this possible? I just came here yesterday!" Akshara stuttered, struggling to comprehend how her face could have appeared on the CCTV footage despite having arrived only the day before.

"What do you mean by arrived yesterday" Neil asked.

"I mean exactly that Neil what I'm telling you, I just got here yesterday," Akshara reiterated, sensing Neil's surprise at the revelation.

"But how" aarohi questioned.

"I wish I knew, But I only knows one thing that I met with a terrible accident and in result I'm here" Akshara replied, perplexed herself. "But it seems like there's some misunderstanding or something else going on here."

And after that, Akshara detailed every single thing that happened to her since she arrived here – how she met Aria, how Aria brought her home, and then left her all alone. She also revealed that Aria is her identical twin, her duplicate copy. Of course, she didn't mention how she came here from her hometown because she knew these people wouldn't believe it.

"Look, Akshara, it might be a bit difficult for us to trust you right away, but we're still putting our trust in you. And believe me, if all this was done by Aria, as you mentioned that she looks exactly like you, then we promise to bring her in front of Abhimanyu," Aarohi assured, extending her trust to Akshara.

"But according to Abhimanyu's orders, you'll have to stay in the palace under Abhimanyu's supervision for now, so he can keep an eye on you," Neil explained, adhering to Abhimanyu's instructions.

Akshara was in utter shock because now everything made sense to her—the trickery of Aria and also why Abhimanyu harbored so much hatred towards her, which she had seen in his pretty eyes. After all, her face resembled the person who had caused so much pain and suffering to Abhimanyu's family.

At that moment, Akshara made up her mind to go to the palace. There, she would stay and prove her innocence. She was determined to bring the real culprit Aria to light. After that Mr. Chand would have to see if he still held any animosity towards Akshara or not.

"Okay, I'll go with you guys," Akshara said with determination, resolved to prove her innocence at any cost.

And then they all headed towards the palace. But when they arrived the palace, they saw that...

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
For next chapter vote 50 and comments 15
(Such a little target please pura kar dena toh Mai kal hi chapter upload kar dungi pakka)

Hello janemans, sorry for leaving you hanging with a cliffhanger, but have a little mercy on this innocent girl and leave some votes and comments. The rest, Nandani Devi will surely bless you all by uploading the next chapter soon. This time, I promise to do it quickly, but you guys also need to lend a hand. And do you think Abhimanyu really hates Akshara? Something seems fishy, doesn't it! Like : kuch kuch hota hai?