CHAPTER 6(PART 1)

AKSHARA'S POV

AKSHARA'S POV

As I swung the door open to head downstairs, but as soon as I opened the door.There he stood, Mr. Chand, a vision of masculine perfection. His broad shoulders seemed sculpted from marble, tapering down to a narrow waist that spoke of strength and grace. Every movement exuded confidence, his posture commanding attention without even trying. His chiseled jawline could cut glass, accentuated by a hint of stubble that only added to his rugged charm. But it was his eyes that truly captivated, deep pools of intensity that seemed to hold the secrets of the universe. In that moment, I couldn't help but feel a flutter in my chest, drawn to the magnetic allure of his presence.

"Hayeeee yeh itne handsome kyuu hai" I thought.
(Oh my god, why's he so freaking handsome?)

"Haha, pata nahi! Shayad koi secret formula ho, ya phir woh natural born superstar hai. Kuch log bas aisay hi hote hain, jinhein dekh kar dil ki dhadkanain tez ho jati hain!" Dusht prani stated, Ugh, seriously, why does she have to keep showing up? Doesn't she have anything better to do? Every time Mr. Chand show up, she comes behind him.
(Haha, man, who knows! Maybe he's got some secret potion, or he's just a natural-born heartthrob. Some people are just like that, you know? You lay eyes on them, and suddenly your heartbeat's raised at its peak)

Mr. Chand voice broke my lalallaalla world and I came back to real one.

"Miss Aria, I need to talk to you about something important," he said, his voice dripping with intimidating authority.

Ughhh, why does he always have to be such a rude person? Can't he talk to me nicely for once instead of being all rude?

"First thing Mr. Cha... I mean Mr. Raichand, it's Akshara, not Aria. I don't know why you keep thinking I'm Aria, but let me make it crystal clear for you: I'm not Aria, I'm Akshara Rajvansh, and I'll make sure to prove it," I snapped back in the same tone.

"Oh, you really think I'm gonna fall for your bogus story, Miss Aria?" he taunted, edging closer with that smug grin plastered on his face, making me reflexively retreat a step.

"I ain't making any tales, Mr. Raichand," I retorted.

"Really," he said with an amused look, taking one more step closer, while I instinctively took another step back, maintaining the distance between us.

And there he goes, taking another step closer, and I find myself instinctively taking a step back again, maintaining my distance , and it goes like this only HIM - FORWARD, ME - BACKWARDS, untill my back touches the wall.

'OMG WHY AM FEELING SUDDEN HOTNESSS'

'ITNA BHI PAAS NHI AANA THA MR. CHAND'

Then he bends down a little to my level, of course, because my height isn't short, it's just that his is so tall 'ISME BHI INHI KI GALATI HAI, ITNA LAMBA NHI HONA THA NA'. And then he whispers near my ear, sending goosebumps rippling across my entire body, and a shiver runs down my spine.

"I don't care who you are, to me, you're still Aria. Until it's proven otherwise, you're staying put right here in the palace. And let me be crystal clear: if you even try to hurt my family or pull some stunt to escape from here, ain't nobody gonna be in a worse spot than you," he declared with a steely tone.

"Khadoos kahika huhhh , what he thinks of himself haaa , kahika ka raja hai kya?" I thought to myself.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm the King of Udaipur, in case you didn't know," he declared confidently.

"Was I really that loud?" I wondered, questioning my volume level.

"Yess you were" he admitted in a casual tone.

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"So what, I didn't say anything wrong. I didn't exactly know you were some kind of king," Akshara too replied in a casual tone, shrugging it off.

"Anyway, you don't exactly strike me as a king," she added.

"So, what do you think I look like?" Abhimanyu asked in his not do curious tone , taking one more step closer, there's barely any air to squeeze between them now.

"BILKUL MERE PRINCE JAISE" She muttered to herself lost in her own little fairytale World. But he heard it .

And now author can observe a subtle change in abhimanyu's emotions there was a slight grin present on his handsome face.

"Akshara, Dadi was calling you for dinner," Neha called out, entering the room. But upon seeing Abhimanyu and Akshara so close to each other, she herself was shocked. Abhimanyu quickly back off sensing the tension.

"Bhaiiii , what a pleasant surprise aaj aap itni jaldi aa gaye , baat kya hai" she asked, shooting a mischievous grin at both of them.

"And what are you doing here? You don't come to this wing very often," she added, teasing them even more.

"Firstly, this is my house, I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. None of your concern bachaaa" he retorted but sweetly. "And I came here to warn Akshara because, as you know, she's not a guest but a culprit," he added sharply, but his words unintentionally stung Akshara. And with those words, he stormed out of the room in a huff.

But as the tears welled up in Akshara's eyes, Neha noticed and quickly intervened to ease the tension. "Ohh, bhai is always like this, don't worry about it. Come on now, Dadi has called you," she said, trying to distract Akshara and make her feel less awkward.

And then Neha escorted her downstairs, not before whispering, "waise Jodi khoob jamegi dono ki" with a sly grin.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Where's Abhimanyu?" Sneha (HIS DADI) inquired to mrunali (HIS MOTHER).

"Aur kaha apni biwi ka saath" Ahaan said , his tone carrying a hint of sarcasm.

The moment those words slipped out of his tongue, Akshara nearly choked on her food, shooting neha a look that screamed, "Is he for real?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Helooo homies I hope you'll are doing well so here is the first part of the chapter and I'll update part 2 soon , I'm sorry as I'm a little late from given time , well if you guys want abhimanyu's pov then please engage, it's yours pyaari author's request please 🥺

Thank you
Nandu