A sweet little punishment

Ana's POV:

Something was stinging her neck ...she felt a hot breath on her neck and woke up suddenly .....

Fuck...I felt something....what was it?....Am I seriously thinking of him....fuck...he's literally all over my mind ...whatever....I should just stick to sleeping...that's better for me...
I went back to sleep

***

Next morning I went to school all nervous about the punishment....shit ... maybe I should just ignore him ...I won't even see him .... he'll think I was absent...this is a good idea
I walked towards my class and sat there in a corner....all the classes were pretty boring for me .. unless...art class comes on...shit I'll just go to washroom and he won't know....

(The moment she walked out of class Charles saw her as he was going in the class..he knew she was avoiding him...he got frustrated by that fact)

Charles: (enters the class and keeps the books and things in his teacher's desk and writes something on the board)"..okay class complete this task until I come back.. I'll be joining you shortly..." he leaves the class after giving instructions...he was walking towards the washroom.....

Yes!! I think I'm saved! I thought whilst in the washroom looking at myself in the mirror... I'm saved now ..I'm a geniu--

The washroom door slams open

Charles entered the washroom... despite being in a women's washroom he walked towards Ana and leaned closer to her...

"You're avoiding me I see ... disobeying me huh?..." He grabbed her back of the neck and pushed her into the stall and locked the door beside him ...he took off his tie....and tied her hands ..

Stop ..what are you doing!! I try to resist but instead I get a hard slap across my face ..it stings....

Nobody's POV:

"You're getting punished for what you've done..". .he said with a wicked smile
He grabbed the tied hands, pinning it above her head to the wall of the empty stall ...he leans closer to her face...

"Why are you doing this to me!" She asked

Charles replied with a chilling laugh
" what do you think ..?"..he steps closer ,his face just a few inches away from hers.."I guess my little secret is out"..he said...

His hand slipped beneath her skirt, feeling the softness of her thigh as he moved closer. He could tell that she was scared, but there was also a part of her that was excited by his dominance.

"Ah.....stop ... don't do this ...you can't do this ....this is not right ..." She tried to resist but the tight grip of his hand around hers didn't let her...

"Why?" he whispered against her ear. "You like it when I touch you . Don't deny it." His other hand moved up to gently caress her cheek, his fingers trailing down her neck towards the collar of her shirt.

His touch made her let out a little moan ...she cupped her face to stop her voice

"I knew it," he murmured triumphantly as he noticed her lack of resistance. He continued to explore the exposed skin on her neck, his lips brushing against her skin lightly while his hands roamed further downwards. The washroom was filled with a heavy silence, only interrupted by her soft gasps and moans.

He slid his hand down to her panties and started feeling it with his middle finger...he started rubbing it...

"Oh, you're so wet," he breathed out against her ear as he felt the moisture between her legs. His fingers slowly pushed inside her, filling her up inch by inch. It was clear that he had been fantasizing about this moment for quite some time now.

As he felt her tighten around his fingers, his eyes darkened with lust. He began to move his hand back and forth slowly at first, but then picked up speed as he felt her lose control.

"Ahh ...please ...stop....stop...I can't take it anymore...my mind in going blank .. please...stop ..." She gasped and begged him to stop...but she was also taking pleasure in whatever was happening...and he could see that...

"Not yet," he growled, his voice thick with desire. He leaned in to capture her lips in a passionate kiss, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth as he continued to pump his fingers inside her.

As they kissed ...she moaned inside his mouth with pleasure...he could feel it and was satisfied by it...he bit her lip as they kissed ..it was painful and pleasurable at the same time ..

"W ..wait ... someone will find out about this ...I can't ruin my name....I can't....stop it ...it's enough" she pleaded...

He ignored the protests .His fingers were moving so fast inside her and she was losing her mind...her moans were getting louder and louder...she tried to compress it but she couldn't...

"Cum for me," he demanded, his voice rough with need. He wanted nothing more than to see her come apart under his touch. With one final thrust, he hit her sweet spot and felt her body tense up around him as she climaxed hard.

"ahhhh...haaahhh..." She leaned on him and closed her eyes as she came

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a deep, possessive kiss as he felt her body shake beneath him. He could taste the sweetness of her orgasm on her lips and it only made him want more.

"You did well, baby girl" he said in a dominant tone

"I need to go....I have a class...please...." She begged as he smirks and pulls out something from his coat

As her breathing began to steady, he released her from his embrace. He watched as she tried desperately to compose herself before him pulling out a small wireless vibrator and demanded to to put it inside till the school is dispersed..

"What the fuck?!" Ana said in shock

To be continued ♡