Stalking Fucking

Next day she woke up, stiffness in her neck and tiredness spread around her body...
"Uhg ...fuck ...I ...I need to get up...."she groaned....it was 7:45 AM

She headed out for school...the thoughts playing in loop about what happened yesterday....her mind wasn't accepting it but her body was craving for it like crazy...

She entered the class and looked around...her eyes searching for the teacher...

Classmate:" the Maths teacher is absent I guess... otherwise she would be here by now...."

Ugh...what a waste ...I would've stayed home instead...

" Hey!... you're newbie..right?" A voice echoes from behind of her...it was her classmate...

" Do you mind if I sit beside you?" He said...he appeared to be popular...had a clear white skin and light brown eyes...a defined jawline and a fit body with muscles stretching his school shirt...he appeared to be perfect...

Wh ..what....why ...why does he want to talk to me .. stop Ana you're getting anxious....

" Um hey..." She said awkwardly...

He continued to introduce himself and ask her about herself...his voice was deep and manly...

The teacher enters the class.
It was the art teacher... Charles.

Ah wtf...why is he here....!

Charles noticed the most popular boy sitting beside Ana... he's a bit annoyed...or maybe jealous.

" I'm your substitute teacher for now" his deep loud voice travelled around the class reaching everyone...

He then sat down on his chair secretly observing Ana...he doesn't make eye contact for even once...this made Ana concerned ...

Shit ...why is he ignoring me....did I do something wrong...fuc--

"Hey! Are you okay?... you look like a roach flew over your face "..he said snapping her out of her thoughts
"Uh...eh..what?...a roach?" She asked in confusion
" Yeah!...I mean...that's what girls are scared of right?" He continued...

She let out a little laugh..but some part of her mind made her uneasy because the person she lost her virginity to was ignoring her ...

" So what's your name? I'm Joseph btw" he said ...she replied " I'm Ana..."
They talked for a while ..till the class was over...and after the bell rang he got up and left the place....

The ignorance left her into thinking...what could have happened...did she do something wrong ...why did he stop teasing her ...on top of that why is she thinking about all of it....

Later that day..

She was walking home...it was a hot day...the sweat spread below her lips and on her forehead...she just wanted to get home and rest...

As she reached her house ..she saw...

Fuck!...why is the door open?!... is there a theif inside....