Episode 1: The Trip Trap

We walked in and around the corned to see Gren was drinking and we saw Holly, the woman who runs the place in a red dress. "What do you want, Sheriffs?" Holly asked.
"We're lookin for The Woodman." Bigby told her.
"He's not here so you can go." Holly told us.
"Holly we just wanna know where he is or when he was last here." I asked kindly.
"He hasn't been here in a few weeks. No...maybe. I don't know." She said.
"Does he tell you when to close too?" Bigby asked.
"No. And he doesn't tell me when to tell you to fuck off." Holly said. Bigby took a seat next to Gren and I looked at the jar of pickled eggs. "Let me solve the mystery for you, Y/n. Pickled eggs." Holly said.
"I know what they are. My mystery was are these just for decoration? Because who would eat these." I told her.
"Lotta seats in this place." Gren said.
"Only one next to you." Bigby told him.
"You gonna order something or just annoy my customers?" Holly asked. We looked around. Only customer here was Gren. "Gimme a Midas' Gold." Bigby said.
"Want a lime?" She asked.
"No." Bigby told her.
"I don't have none anyway." She said. Gren laughed a bit. "I think that's fuckin hilarious." He said.
"Hmph. Suppose it is a little." I said. The toilet flushed. Then the bathroom door opened. "Holly you're out of paper towels..." Woody said. He saw us. Bigby gave a smile. Woody took a seat. "Saved your drink for ya." Bigby said.
"You and me've been going at it for hundreds of years...I'm through fighting." Woody said. He took a drink of his drink.
"That makes two of us." Bigby said. He got up. Gren put his hand on Bigby's chest. "What? Gren, we're just going to talk to him." I told him.
"It's alright, Gren." Woody said. Bigby went and took a seat next to Woody. I stood behind them. "Funny. Just a minute ago no one knew who you were." I told him.
"Everyone knows the Sheriff. Big Bad Wolf. Now I'm the bad guy and you're sheriff. What kinda fuckin world is that, huh?" Woody asked. "Then Y/n appears out of nowhere. You wanna know about the girl."
"Yes." Bigby said.
"I'd walk past her place for weeks. It didn't look like it, but she had money. I was sure of it. I was gonna rob her. When i got the nerve to, there you were." Woody told us.
"You were gonna rob her?" I asked.
"Yup. Her and her grandma." Woody said, stunning both of us. Faith didn't have a grandma. "Grandma? What are you talking about?" Bigby asked.
"Red Riding Hood... her Grandmother. I saved her because i hoped she'd give me a reward. But she didn't give me shit." Woody told us.
"Did you kill Faith?" Bigby asked.
"Faith? Who's that?" Woody asked us.
"That girl from this morning. Remember the one you were hitting? She's dead." I told him.
"She's dead?" He asked, scared. "Bigby, I'm a piece of shit, i know. I hit that girl, I shouldn't've but i didn't kill her. You believe me right?" Woody told us.
"It wasn't him." Gren said. He stood up and came to us. "Hey! This isn't what I want!" Woody said, standing up and defending us.
"Oh, shut the fuck up Woody!" Gren yelled at him. "This shit ain't just about you. It's about this fuckin' lap dog and his buddy. Only comes sniffing around this part of town when the rich fucks in the Woodlands need a shakedown." Gren said.
"Gren, that ain't true." I told him. "We're trying to solve a murder."
"Ah, right. Holly's sister goes missing and nobody gives a shit. Paperwork, waiting rooms, and that bitch Snow White looking past me, then ushering me out the door." He added.
"I wouldn't call her that. It happened before and it doesn't end well." Bigby told him.
"Didn't realize you were the bitch of the bitch-" Bigby shut Gren up and punched him down. "That all you got?" Gren asked.
"All it took." Bigby said. Gren took off his glamour and turned into a beowulf. His fable self. White monster on all fours. "Should've left when y'all had the chance." Gren told us.
"Bigby, we should-"
"You're scarin the lady." Bigby told Gren, cutting me off. Holly took off her glamour and turned into her fable self, a red troll. Gren slapped Bigby. I stepped back. I'm not a Fable, what can I do? Gren grabbed Bigby and slammed him against the ceiling. Bigby took the fan down before getting thrown at a wall. Gren pushed a billiard's pool table against the wall. Bigby jumped up and wasn't hurt. I ran to kick Gren's leg out. He kicked me back, then he slapped Bigby. He threw multiple chairs at Bigby. He missed, and Bigby used the hat holder to stick Gren in the nose with. Gren grabbed Bigby's leg and slammed him against the walls. "You're next." Gren told me as he carried Bigby back, approaching me. I started shaking as the beowulf approached me. Then he stopped. Bigby's claws were in the ground. Gren threw Bigby against a wall, but he got up quickly. He was in wolf mode. He punched Grendal down and kicked him in the ribs. Gren tried fighting back but Bigby clawed at his right arm, then scratched at his neck and face. Gren forced Bigby against a wall. Bigby stabbed Gren in the shoulder with a billiards stick. He rested against the table. Bigby kicked him in the leg. "He's had enough!" Woody said. Bigby grabbed his arm, but then he looked at me. He let Gren go. Bigby went to the bar. "Whiskey." He said. Holly grabbed a glass, but Bigby shattered it. "Double." He said. She got the double glass and poured it in a cup. He was back to normal. Bigby paid her $20 dollars. Then the door opened. "I got a hundred bucks for the first bloke who can tell me something about a girl named..." It was Tweedle Dee. His shirt was a little bloody. Dee and Woody ran. I went after Woody. I chased Woody out the back exit.

I got to Woody on the streets. "Come on! He had blood on his shirt! It wasn't me!" He said. "Please Y/n, don't arrest me!"
"Relax Woody. Toad said Dee threatened to kill his child. I don't believe it was you." I told him. "So I'm going to give you a head start. I'm gonna back away and let you keep running, and-" Woody pushed me back and started running. "Shit." I said.

I got around the corner and saw police lights. Mundy's were there. I saw Bigby coming out. "Hey! Whats happening?" I asked Bigby.
"She's dead." He told me. My heart dropped.

Snow was dead.