The Worst Rescue Ever

Yawning loudly, my hand raised to cover my mouth and muffle the sound

The lot of us, except for Cole, were touring the kingdom.

“This truly is a city of wonders. Look at these gardens. Have you ever seen anything so magnificent?”

At least Wu is enjoying himself, that's exactly what he needed an outing to make him feel like he wasn't getting too old for adventure.

Lloyd on the other hand was being rather physical in one way or another.

From waking up with me being tucked under his body, to holding my hand as we walked amongst the tour.

The ninja in green glanced down at me, giving me a sweet smile.

I do wonder what got into him, I'm pretty sure he was a major asshole when I first got here.

“You don't have to bring that up.” He huffs tightening his hold on my hand.

Coming from the guy who openly flirted with a girl in front of me.

That coming from the girl who kissed a guy in front of her soulmate.

Touche

Jay turned around to look at us, my hand instantly swatted Lloyds away, “Where's Cole? He's missing all of this.”

Some part of me just is not used to the whole, ‘everybody seeing my PDA,’ I suppose it's brought on by past me.

“Master Wu.”

“GAH!” A voice sprouting up from the bushes sent me clinging onto Wu himself.

Vania pops out from the greenery, “Master Wu! Oh, ouch, fiddlesticks. Wait!”

She looked like an absolute mess, dirty, tired.

“Princess?” Wu asks as Lloyd pulled my fingers off the fabric of the white gi.

“Oh, thank the mountain.” She gasps rushing over to us.

“What happened?”

“I went into the dungeons with Cole, and we found something terrible!”

In an instant I pulled away from the two of them, “Dungeons?” Who the hell just goes and explores dungeons?

“There's an underground mine full of these little creatures. And they're all chained up, and they're being forced to dig by these evil skeletons with whips, and Cole stayed to rescue them, and he told me to come back to get help!”

Lloyd blinked, surprised, “W-What?”

“We have to tell my father to send his guards. Come on!” She gasps running towards the palace.

“Oh I was seriously up for relaxation.” I groan walking through the doors a bit behind the rest of them.

Okay I say a ‘bit,’ but me running in these heels were not in the cards for today.