The Strongest Human Girl

Lazily I smacked the axe down into the stone

One of the materials roll on the ground tapping on my heel, Lloyd reached down to pick it up, “What is this stuff we're mining for? It looks familiar.”

Nya gasped looking at it, “It's Vengestone! That's why our powers failed.”

A loud ‘Crack’ sound turned out attention to see some Re-Awakened whipping a a large rhino like creature.

“Hey! Leave him alone, you big bully!” Cole growls, throwing his pickaxe which pins a Warrior's whip to a rock.

The Warrior snatches his companion's whip angrily and advances us menacingly.

“Okay, um, I didn't think that through.”

Avoiding the whip, I tumbled against the ground, “HEY! My ancestors fought for this shit!”

What a nice day that I could have spent going on a date with my Lloyd, but instead here I am mining for Vengestone.

The ninja briefly fight the Warrior.

“Hold this for me, would ya?” Cole jokes droping his ball chained on him onto the knocked down warrior. The Geckles and Munce cheer.

More Warriors surround us once again.

______

We were practically in time out. Stuck in the very same cage they had Cole in earlier.

I hate my life.

Zane sighs, “That accomplished very little.”

“Yeah. But it was worth it. Heh.” The rhino he saved licked him through the bars, “Ugh! Oh, you again.”

Murt hands Lloyd a bowl, “For you. Murt bring food.”

Ew, that ‘food’ looks like literal shit. It's gooey and green and disgusting!

“Thanks, Murt.” Lloyd smiles straignedly.

“Don't trust Munce bearing gifts!” Gliff shouts knocking the bowl away from Lloyd.

“Don't trust Geckle blade stealer!”

Groaning I leaned agaisnt the railing, “Why do you guys fight so much?!” Gliff and Murt growl at each other.

“Yeah, I wanna know about this "blade stealer" thing. What exactly happened between you?” Cole asks.

“Yes, I too, am curious. Please explain the origin of your mutual mistrust.”

Gliff sighed, “Oh. Very well. I will tell you of the Two Blades. One was the Ivory Blade of Deliverance. The other was the Shadow Blade of Deliverance. They belonged to a mighty warrior named Gilly.”

“Milly.” Murt mumbled.

“Not "Milly," you fool! Gilly!”

“Milly.”