Compatible

The sky was dark

The sky was dark.

Not from the night sky. No from purple clouds blocking what would have been the sun giving me a sort of suntan.

Dull.

Oh and a wild amount of pain in my leg.

Glancing around I look at the wreckage that was previously the Bounty before it crashed.

“Y/n?!” A tug in my chest pulled me from my thoughts.

“She must be somewhere around here.” Garmadon blankly answers, “Here, let me help.”

“I don't need your help.”

“You appear to be stuck.”

“Well, I'm not! When I needed your help was when I was fighting the Overlord!”

“I told you repeatedly we had no chance of defeating him. Not until you master your Oni Form.”

Are you kidding me? Fighting while I'm over here trapped under something?

Remind me to put that on the why not to marry Lloyd list.

“You know what? I don't want your help! Every single time I have ever relied on you, ever, you have let me down. So a big no thanks!”

Grunting softly I tried to push the wooden beam off my leg, only hurting the spot even more.

“Stop moving, I'm coming.” Lloyd states, causing me to fully lay down limp.

“Well, I'd have to see an itemized list of the times you're referring to to know if that's true.” Garmadon huffs.

"I don't have time for this.” Lloyd groans. My eyes widen seeing the male appear in front of me, “See I told you. I got you.” He coos easily lifting the item off of me.

“Yeah after fighting for a good 10 minutes.” I roll my eyes sitting up. The injury on my leg caused me to wince.

Lloyd sat a hand on my upper thigh, caressing the injury, “I'm sorry.”

He just makes me so… frustrated.

“Don't be a fool! We have to flee!” okay. Ouch father-in-law. Maybe chill on the harsh words.

Lloyd didn't seem to be listening to my head anyway, “That's the problem with you! You only think about yourself!”

“And you don't think at all!”

“Can we stop the arguing? Please?”

A police car stops before us, “Thanks for stopping, sir. We sure could use–” Lloyd’s mouth gaps open seeing the guy who's been searching for us, “Hounddog McBrag?!”

"Oh come the fuck on."

“Lloyd Garmadon. Y/n L/n. You two are under arrest.” He grins holding

Lloyd wraps his arms around me, picking me up in a bridal hold once again, “Dude, seriously?!” “You can't be serious!”