Chapter 16: Homeless children

After writing down what they knew, the girls tried to decide on what conclusion they come too. As they thought, Eliana seemed to have a brilliant idea.

"Let's Google the song hyunjin wrote and sang!" She suggested. And so the girls did just that. To their surprise, there was YouTube video of the song with an asian guy in the cover.

They clicked on it, and to Azalea's shock, it was Hyunjin's voice! "It's his voice! Dude!" She yelled.
And that's when it all pieced together. They read the views and comments.

"They're celebrities," Eliana said, still shik shak shok. They Googled the rest of the members and realised, they weren't just any celebrities, they're kpop idols.

They Googled about kpop diet culture, and watched the behind the scenes of one of Stray kid's albums and all the points try noted down made complete sense.

But still, it felt unbelievable. I mean, c'mon, who could believe that the random boys they made friends with online are one of the biggest kpop groups out there?!

"Wait. Let's search up 'guide to stray kids'," Azalea suggested, and that's what they did. As the video showed pictures to each member, they were like 'no way he looks that good bruh what?!'

They saw edits of them, and listened to their music, and didn't even realise when they become stays.
"I wonder why they named their group after homeless children," Eliana said.

"I mean their humour fits the description well!" Mioko said, to which all three of them cackled in three different fonts.

"Well, you know how I was in denial about Liking hyunjin until now?" Azalea said. "I'm admitting it now, I want him" she added, To which the other two cackled even more.

"Jeongin's quite the catch too~" Mioko chimed, nudging Eliana. She replied with confusion. "Gurl quit acting like you don't know what I mean," Mioko added.

"No I genuinely don't understand, why Jeongin like, they all look amazing and have cute personalities but why like me and Jeongin?" Eliana said in confusion.

"Dude how clueless are you?" Azalea asked.
"Clueless?" Eliana asked.
"Text him, I'll show you," Mioko said.

-_-_-_-_-

Fox boy

Eliana
Hiii

Jeongin
Heyyy

-_-_-_-_-

"Immediate reply! Even though he's probably very busy doing kpop idols things," Azalea pointed out.

-_-_-_-_-

Eliana
Wyd

Jeongin
Nothing much
What about you?

Eliana
Nah nothing much
You're free?

Jeongin
Yeah sure
You need something?

-_-_-_-_-

"He's so willing to help you!" Mioko pointed out.

-_-_-_-_-

Eliana
There's this cute guy I saw yesterday
I wanna approach him but idk how

Jeongin
Just don't then

Eliana
Huh??

Jeongin
I mean, just wait until he notices you ig
Cuz it might be embarrassing if he's taken
You know?

Eliana
Ahh
What if he's not?

Jeongin
Just wait for him to say something
Trust me

-_-_-_-_-

"Do you see it? He's jealous!" Azalea said.
Eliana sighed, put her phone down and said, "you guys are so delusional!"

"No hun, we're smart," Mioko said.
"Jeongin's like my male best friend if you wanna call it that, but I have no feelings for him whatsoever and he probably sees it the same way!" Eliana stated.

"What if he does?"
"He doesn't. Conversation closed, can we focus on Azalea and hyunjin?"

"No!" Azalea yelled. "I don't want it to hurt more than it would when he rejects me!"
"Dude, why would he reject you?" Mioko asked.

"Cuz he's the Hwang Hyunjin, and I'm just, Azalea," She said.
"Girl stfu and shoot your shot, you miss all the shots you don't shoot!" Mioko said shaking Azalea.

"I can't believe it took us about 2 months to figure out that they're celebrities, even though they gave us so many clues and stuff," Eliana said.

Azalea replied, "I guess it was because that possibility seems so impossible that it didn't even cross our minds"
"Mhm" Mioko nodded in agreement.

"What now though?" Azalea asked.
"Idk, let's just act like we never found out for now," Mioko suggested.
"Why?"
"Idk, let's wait for the perfect way to tell them!"

"Perfect way?" Eliana asked.
"Something that will thoroughly surprise them, completely unexpected!"

------------------💙❤️💕------------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3