Chapter 18: An event you say?

Mioko had been following some fan accounts and the official Instagram account ever since the day they found out.

Now, after a month of managing to hide it, there's some exciting news! She immediately told the other two and they cheered. Finally a way to surprise them!

An event!! It was going to be on a date set after a month, and it was in Seoul, obviously. The girls lived in Australia.

Well, thank God they've been maintaining a full attendance so far! They can have a 10 day vacation and it won't even cost them a grade!

"What's the event even about?" Azalea asked.

Mioko explained, "so basically it says that this is an event where stray kids will personally greet their fans face to face, and there's a surprise for fans, so fans are advised to bring 5 days worth of luggage! Oh and apparently they won't be performing anything."

"Oooo ominous!" Eliana exclaimed. "Let's check how expensive flight tickets are to Seoul baby!!" She added, raising her hands in the air.

"I wonder if Hyunjin will realise who we are," Azalea said, starting to daydream. Mioko and Eliana looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Let's hope he falls for you when he sees you girl," Eliana said, patting Azalea's back.
"Idk about hyunjin, but Jeongin's surely gonna be in love," Mioko said with a wiggly voice.

"Dude! How many times do I ask you to stop!" Eliana said, smacking Mioko.
"Who should we pair Mioko up with?" Azalea jokingly asked.

"Lmao, seungmin," Eliana said, laughin.
"I'm sure we'd both rather stab our eyes with glass," Mioko said with a poker face. "Someone more my type pls" she added.

"Chan!" Azalea suggested, laughing even more.
"Dudeeeee! You DO NOT ship a dad with his daughter! Even if she is adopted!" Mioko said in disgusted.

"I don't need to be paired up, I'll just be the fifth wheel," Mioko said finally.
"Nahh we won't let you," Eliana said teasingly.

"Oh wait, Mioko! Did you already but tickets to the Event?" Azalea freaked out.
"Oh don't worry, they said only 300 tickets were for sale, so I bought one as soon as they were open," She said.

"Nice! What number are we?" Eliana asked.
"162, 163 and 164," Mioko said in sorrow, and the other two's faces dropped too.

"Damn they're really fucking popular," Eliana said, very disappointed.
"I hope we get to talk to them still," Azalea said, hopeful.

"Well, looks like we just gotta wait a month now, let's book flight tickets next week," Eliana said. Mioko nodded in agreement.

Eliana and Azalea paid Mioko for buying their tickets too. And they went about their day, of course still imagining scenarios on what might happen at this special event.

Everyday the kept talking about it, making fun of eachother, imagining scenarios etc.

But of course, the still had to act like they didn't know that stray kids were Stray kids.

They continued the act graciously, because of course, they are amazing Gaslighters.

-----------------🎤🎤🎤-----------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote comment and share if you like the story<3