Chapter 33: say ahh

"say ahh," Han said, holding the cheesecake close to Mioko's mouth. Minho looked at the scene and his jaw and chopsticks, both dropped. Everyone else seemed a little shocked too.

Mioko looked around and hesitantly opened her mouth, and Han fed her the cheesecake. After she took a bite, her eyes opened wider and she said, "mhh!"

"It's good right!" Han said. She smiled and nodded. He pat her head, reflexes Ig? And he checked his watch and read "mission completed: 100,000 won" and celebrated internally.

As soon as Mioko was done eating the cheesecake, she turned to Minho, and he was holding up a piece of bacon with chopsticks. He was about to eat it himself, but when he made eye contact with Mioko he changed his mind.

He gestured too feed her the piece of bacon, and everyone looked at each other like 'uhh is that Minho or??'. She hesitantly ate the bacon, "ahhh" Minho said in a soft voice as he put the chopsticks down.

He looked at Han to realise he was glaring at him. And now Mioko realised that the two guys next to her we're glaring at eachother.

"Um, Hyunjin-shi! Have you completed your mission," Azalea dsked him, to change the topic. He seemed shocked at the suddenly formality, but then remembered that they're being filmed.

"Oh no I haven't, you?" He replied. She nodded to say no. Once they were done with their breakfast, they spent a bit of time on the couch.

After all, it isn't good to play sports as soon as you eat. Felix was making his way to sit next to chan on the couch, but Minho remembered his mission and grabbed Felix by the wrist.

He sat down, and Felix being the cuddle bug he is, he cuddled with Minho. Minho had picked the perfect person, no one would question him cuddling with Felix because Felix is the one person he has never fought off.

"What about the vollyball game?" Seungmin asked.
"Yeah, is anyone good at it here?" Han asked.
Chan and Eliana confidently raised their hands. Everyone else kinda stared.

"Well atleast the match will be quick then," Changbin said.
"Oh Changbin hyung," Jeongin called, touching and facing Hyunjin. Everyone blinked in confusion for a bit, and then Hyunjin burst out laughing.

"Yah! Is this revenge for calling you yongbok by mistake?" Changbin asked, playfully smacking Jeongin.
"Ahh sorry Chan hyung," Jeongin said.

"That's his mission!" Han Screamed as soon as he realised. Everyone freaked out as soon as it made sense.
"No way! Why is his mission so easy?!" Eliana complained.

"Too bad I already completed it!" Jeongin cheered. As everyone freaked out about the fact that Jeongin was the first one to complete a mission, Han laughed to himself in silence.

Minho checked his watch, and he had completed his mission! He pushed Felix off, but Felix saw his watch, and then him, and looked at him with sad puppy eyes.

"Y-you used me? For a mission? You don't actually like cuddling with me?" He asked Lee know, with sparkling kitten eyes.
"Oh god that's so low hyung!" Changbin said.

Of course Minho couldn't let Felix walk away thinking he didn't like his long hugs, so he grabbed Felix into an aggressive but tight hug.

"Ohh cute!" Hyunjin said. "Felix~ you're so cute~" he repeated.
Felix yelled excitedly, "Thanks hyunjin!!" And he showed him his watch.

"That's so unfair! That's literally the easiest mission for him!" Han complained.
"Is the staff picking favourites?" Azalea joked.

"Guys, I think it's time, to play volleyball," Changbin said.
"Yeah it's been a good amount of time since we ate breakfast," Seungmin said.

They all got up and made their way to the backyard. While stepping down the steps, Eliana almost tripped, but Jeongin who was walking right behind her, caught her.

She looked at him, he looked at her, and after a moment of silence and eye contact, Eliana broke into laughter and so did Jeongin. "Thanks in-ah," She said, as she continued her way down.

They looked at the net set up by the staff, and the ball on the ground. "Well, I guess we have to split teams now," Chan said.
"11 is an uneven number though," Seungmin observed.

"Well, the girls are shorter than us, so I think it would be fair if their team had an extra member," Changbin said.
"Not only shorter, also significantly weaker may I add," Eliana said, Azalea and Mioko nodded.

"Changbin's just glad he's not the shortest ," Seungmin joked. Everyone laughed as changbin pretended to be offended.

The teams were decided, and everyone went to their respective sides

The teams were decided, and everyone went to their respective sides. Han and Minho had a bitter seperation, because Jeongin really wanted to be in Eliana's team.

And Azalea really wanted Hyunjin to be with her, and Han and Minho, both, deep down wanted to be in Mioko's team. But of course, Han raised his hand first, and so Minho got left behind.

"Let's play a trial round first, no points," Azalea suggested, kinda scared that she'll play so bad that no one will look at her the same again.

-----------------🏐🏐🏐-----------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3