CHAPTER 4

"What are you two doing?", Tanni came and the others followed after some time.
"Eating her food.", Nisha answered.
"Eating my head.", I corrected.
She giggled taking a further bite of my food.

"Tanni look! Your crush just walked by.", Nisha pointed towards the entrance.
"SHE'S NOT MY CRUSH! I AM JUST A FAN OF HER SINGING.", Tanni cleared.
"Hm hm~", Jules hummed in a teasing tone.
"Whom... are y'all talking about?", I asked being confused.
"Oh? You don't know?", Jules asked.
"Uh- she's talking about Stella. I am just one of her fans and they tease me of liking her."
"Stella? Who is she? Of which grade?", I asked.
"You don't know Stella?! She's such a famous figure of our school!", Nisha said.
"Um.. I'm not so social these days you know that..", I said.
"Umm...yeah.", they agreed.
"She's in the 11th grade.", Tanni said.
"Oh I see."
"She has... a girlfriend too.", Tanni informed.
"W- what??", I was so stunned by the information.
"Yeah..."

"Look! There she is going again!", Nisha spoke pointing at someone.
I looked towards where her finger pointed and encountered a girl with almost slim figure wearing black-framed glasses and face full of acne scars. She was actually quite pretty naturally and her short black hair fell lose just a few inches away from her shoulders.
"Ohh~ Good choice Tanni!", I teased.
Jules and Nisha laughed out loud, Tanni gave me a side eye and the others silently enjoyed the conversation.

"Study y'all! We have our finals starting soon.", Ava insisted.
"We only study a night before", Jules said, sticking her thumb up.
We agreed with Jules and Ava gave us a done look.

During class,

"Girls, I need to choose the class captains and I also need the cabinet nominees. So, let's begin?", Mrs. D'Souza said.

The Cabinets in our school are the students of grade 9 and 10 who are elected through voting sessions as The captains in different sections of the school.
The teacher insisted me to take part in the Cabinets but I didn't want to, so I was elected as the class captain. We have four curriculum houses in our school namely Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. I was the Yellow house captain. Besides me, Ashu and Sammy were two of the other captains of Red and Blue houses. Ava, Jules and many others took part in the cabinets and later Nisha participated as well.