Chapter-3

26.04.24

This is my little sanctum to give you guys everything. At the end of every day when I write or when I only wish about writing but end the day with just wishing about it. The thoughts that crowd my mind.

Everyone is stuck in this faceless world with no real anything just to impress one or the other person. Doing what the other person is doing and making a chain and the chain are miles and miles of faceless mindless chatter.

Nobody knows what they can achieve in life even I am one of them sometimes. But today I could see myself in third person. One of those days where I was observing everyone in a different manner, knowing each and every person conversation being played out in slow motion. I understanding every emotion going through the people I surround myself with. The disappointments, the happiness, and every fleeting moment.

"Money doesn't buy anything but just fleeting happiness and money buys everything. "

All my thoughts are jumbled right now.

I just want to right and chase away my ... I don't know what is this mood of mine that I want to chase away, this feeling.

All the people are lost in this world. You would question me that you are not any different. It is true that I am not anything special but if you wait a second and try to be quiet in a place where it is always filled with the chatter of people and exclude yourself for just a moment, you could see what I saw today. This feeling is everywhere around you and with the people that are around you.  All trying to claw at something they can't have. (I am also the same.)

It is that I just think about that and it a melancholic and disgusting feeling.

The people around me are the same.

Sanah trying to get out of her little shell and trying to be someone she can't be.

I have seen girls my age trying to achieve things with cheating and betrayal.

You see the end goal but you can't see the journey and who are you stepping on just to get ahead. Chasing that fleeting feeling. Just to get that rush of anything and something.