Mr. Handsome

Tiara's POV
After a long day at school, I finally came to work at the club.

"uhhhhhh, katttt!!!, it's so boring here" I complained, today was one of the non busy days at work and it's was quite boring.

"girlllll I'm so tired" Kat replied, "Oh.. My... Gosh" Kat said after a moment.

"what?" I voiced hoping it was something interesting.

"it's Mr. Handsome" she said while grinning.

"huh are you for real" I said as I quickly fixed my self up getting a look from Kat but I didn't care.

"it's not what I think huh" she teased, I just rolled my eyes.

Even in his disheveled state he still looks hot

"Look whose gawking" Kat said snapping me out of my trance

"I.. I'm not nah ah" I stuttered out.

"Whatever you say girl, Mr. Handsome is approaching" Kat said acting like a spy.

"Hey" he greeted, his voice as deep as an abyss.

"Hi" I replied smiling politely.

"I'm sorry for acting like a piece of shit yesterday" he apologized, he apologized!!, wow what do you know he's not all that bad.

"It's fine we all have those days, so umm what would you like to order?" I asked.

"umm, I'll take a coke with a bit for vodka, wouldn't want alcohol to fuck up my chance with a pretty lady like you" he flirted.

sheeesh he's smooth "oh uh yh okay, I'll be back" I stuttered out and scurried off earning a slight chuckle from him mannn I need to stop stuttering.

I prepared his order and made my way back to him "1 coke with vodka for this fine sir" I joked.

"oh why thank you madam" he played along with a smile on his face.

"sooo you want to talk about why you look like a hot piece of shit" I blurted out earning a full blown laugh from him and he sounded angelic.

"Well aren't you bold" he said after calming down from his laughing fit, "well I'll tell you if you agree to go on a date with me" he said now smirking.

"Well I don't know seeing how you acted yesterday, how can I be sure you're not sexy jerk" I teased.

"Baby girl stop teasing me or you'll see what I can do" he whispered huskily loud enough for me to hear.

I cleared my throat and giggled shyly "Well I guess I would love to see you being a gentleman and all"

"well I guess it's a date then, pick you at 6 send me your address" he said with dominance.

"It's not a date, we're just going out" I clarified

"Yeah yeah whatever you said princess" he said

"Stop with the nicknames my name is Tiaraoluwa not princess or baby girl" I replied frowning

"Well isn't that a pretty name Tiaraoluwa" he said testing it out but he wasn't getting it right.

"You can call me Tiara" she finally said.

"Well that works better, Tiara" he said causing butterflies to erupt in the pit of my stomach.

"Um...yh okay so we'll see tomorrow I guess" I said quickly.

"You look so cute when you stutter" he said staring at my lips then my boobs.

"I don't, you stop staring at me like that" I said heat rising to my cheeks.

"Anything you say princess" he said as he chuckled and rose up, "would you like me to give you a lift" he asked.

"Oh no I'm fine thank you" I replied

"Oh okay then bye princess" he said and left before I could reply.

Kathrin cleared her throat causing me to snap out of my trance and look at her.

"Don't call me princess" Kathrin mimicked.

"I don't sound like that stop it" I said unable to take the embarrassment.

"Sooo you're going on a date tomorrow" she started, "please can I help you with your makeup and dressing" she said quickly, pleading with me.

"It's not a date, and yes you can not like I have a choice" I clarified.

"Yeah yeah not a date, date got it" she said refusing to listen to me, but I was too tired to argue.

When our shift was over we started packing our things and heading out.

I got home and messaged Mr. Handsome, that's right I don't still know his name.

Me: hi
           1:42A.M
Fine boy😂: hi princess
                                             1:43A.M
Me: how did you know it was me?
                                                       1:43A.M
Fine boy😂: I only gave my number to one person recently.  
                       1:44A.M
Me: yeah true.
                           1:46A.M
Fine boy😂: hope you didn't miss me too much
                1:46A.M
Me: miss what? Your cocky attitude?
                                       1:47A.M
Fine boy😂: that you like so much😌
                                                1:48A.M
Me: whatever I'm gonna head to bed I have school tomorrow
Address: xxxxxxxxx
                           1:48A.M
Fine boy😂: oh okay then see you tomorrow, dream about me😘
                                                                           1:49A.M
Me: yh you wish😂

I should probably change his name on my phone I thought finally before I drifted off to sleep.

Hey lovelies please hold on for a bit it might seem a little boring but it's not I promise 🌹

Please like

I love you 😘