The Date

Tiara's POV
Today was the day of the dinner with Mr. Handsome, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I had a class by 10A.M today which I needed to get to.

I hurriedly got out of my bed and started getting dressed.

I quickly threw on a pair of jeans that hugged my bum not too tightly and a white crop top coupled with a black converse to pair with, I wore my earring started heading out

shit my jacket it's a bit chilly out here, I quickly rushed back in to grab my jacket and left in a rush.

"hey Kat how are you doing?" I said through the phone as Kat accepted the call.

"hey Tee, I'm good and you?" she replied

"I'm good I'm on my way to school already, just wanted to check up on you" I said while locking the door to my apartment.

"Oh okay then see you at school" she said.

"Byee" I replied and hung up

When I go to school I was working towards my department when I heard a whistle from someone I knew it was one of those dumb art boys so I decided not to look back.

"hey pretty lady I'm talking to you" the boy said as he smacked my ass.

I turned back angrily and kicked him in the balls twice he thinks I'm just any girl he can touch inappropriately.

"You crazy bitch what is wrong with you" he said as he gritted his teeth in pain.

"Oloriburuku(someone who's life is tarnished)" I replied in my local dialect which I often did when I was enraged.

I walked away head to the class when I heard someone yell my name who I recognized to be Kat.

"Hey Tiara!!" Kat yelled waving so much her whole body was moving with her hand.

"hey Kat" I said not fully wiping off the anger from my face.

"hey what's wrong why the frown?" she asked concerned.

I explain to her what happened and she was furious to say the least.

"WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS, you should have made sure to kick him so much he won't be able to make babies" she yelled angrily earning us funny looks from people passing by.

"Kat calm down it's fine let's just get to class it's not a big deal" I said trying to calm her down.

"But Tee.."she started.

"No buts Kathrin I know you're concerned but it's not a big deal and we have to head to class or we'll get late" I finished.

"Ugggh fine, let's go" she said not fully agreeing.

We headed into class and the lecture had started the course was human anatomy, which I really enjoyed. When the lecture was over, I looked over to a sleeping Kat and I shook my head smiling.