002

The next night, Clarissa was dead asleep in her bed as her headphones played music in her ears. "Clairey." Lorelai coos, the girl flipping over in bed with a groan.

"We have company." Lorelai continues. "Don't care. Need sleep." Clarissa says.

When Luke and Jess walked in they heard a girl yelp, and Lorelai laughing. When Jess walked over, he watched as Lorelai walked out and Clarissa rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Hey." Jess says. "Hi." She says as she stands up and stretches. The boy walked into her room and observed. Lorelai kept the room decorated for the girl, making her feel more at home.

"Metallica?" Jess questions towards a poster, Clarissa humming with a nod, the boy scanned her bookshelves and looked back to her.

"You have a lot of Plath and Bronte." Jess says, Clarissa shrugging. "I like the way they write." Clarissa says as she stands up.

The boy held 'Emma' in his hands, a stark difference between Sylvia Plath and Charlotte Bronte. "You a romantic?" Jess questions, Clarissa rolling her eyes as she stands up.

"Like I said, I like the way she writes." Clarissa says as Rory stands in the doorway. "Food's ready." Rory says as she sends her friend a grin, Clarissa smiling back.

"Be right there." Clarissa says as she opens her drawer, grabbing her song book. "You coming?" Clarissa questions.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Jess questions with a brow raised. "Oh, come on. Do I not look trust worthy?" Clarissa questions, motioning to herself as she was dressed in her pj's.

"Fine." Jess says, the girl sending him a sarcastic smile as she walked towards the kitchen. "You want a soda?" The girl questions as she opens the fridge, grabbing her own can.

"I got it." Jess says as Clarissa opened the can. "So chivalrous." Clarissa says as she walked back to her room, getting changed into more presentable clothing.

But when she came back out, Luke was gone along with Jess, the girl sighing as she walked and sat at the table.

"Eventful night?" Rory questions as Lorelai walked back over. "You have no idea." The woman says as they all begin eating.

The next morning Clarissa was sat in her room as she strummed her black electric guitar, humming softly.

"What are you working on?" Lorelai questioned as she sat on the girl's bed. "A new song." Clarissa says with a grin.

"Can't say I'm a perfect 10, but I am the girl I've always been." Lorelai reads, Clarissa smiling happily. 

"I love it!" Lorelai exclaims as she hugged the girl, holding her close. Clarissa exclaimed happily as they both laughed.

After a few days, Clarissa stood next to Rory and Lorelai as they stood outside Rory's grandparent's house.

Lorelai rang the doorbell, and a woman answers, the woman staring at the three expectantly. "Yes?" The woman questions.

"Hey." Lorelai says happily. "Hello." The woman says.

"You're new." Lorelai points out. "Uh, I started yesterday." The woman says, Clarissa sending Rory a small smile as they watched the banter.

" What's your name?" Lorelai questions. "Liesl." Liesel says from next to the door.

"Okay, Liesl. I'm Brigitta, this is Gretl and Louisa. And, uh, Emily and Richard are expecting us." Lorelai says after motioning to herself, Rory, and Clarissa.