chapter one

"omg im so excited that place looks sooo cool like omg" skibidi cried. "ikr like wjwnwjiiwjwnw" alpha sigma replied as she began breakdancing at 2763 miles per zeptosecond
"like omg im gonna shat myself jwuws" skibidi said.
"heya kiddos, whatcha up to! 🤠" kai cenat asked while walking towards them.
"oh, we were just talking about the trip and how we're like sooo excited" skibidi and alpha sigma answered.
"nice, btw we're going to leave at 12:00 PM" kai cenat said.
"OMG AYYHSUDX" the girls yell as they start having a seizure.
"excited for the trip huh? me too" said gyatt as she walked into the room and sat on the couch.

after everyone has finished yapping

skibidi and alpha sigma sprint to their rooms at the speed of light while gyatt does some chores, and kai cenat does some paperwork. Everyone is very excited for the trip and yeah, you know.

with the girls

"hey alpha sigma! alpha sigma! watch this!" skibidi yelled while signaling her sister to come with her hand.
"coming!" alpha sigma replied as she sprinted to her sisters room.
"LOOK!" skibidi said, eager to show her sister this thing
"yeah, im looking" alpha sigma said, getting a little impatient.
"SO YOU SEE MY FACE?" skibidi asked
"yeah." alpha sigma answered
"ITS GOING SKIBIDI, SKIBIDI." skibidi would say while making her face go skibidi.
"WOW THATS SO COOL HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" alpha sigma said, very amused by her sisters actions
"ITS MY SPECIAL TALENT" skibidi said smugly.

they continue to talk and stuff until.....

"GIRLS, PACK YOUR BAGS. IT'S TIME TO GO!!"