chapter two

the girls hear kai cenat's words and start packing their bags immediately. Then they sprint down the stairs at full speed, big wide grins spread across their faces. (Idfk what to write ghelp me)
"we're ready!" the girls say while panting and snneenduenedndndne because of all the running and stuff
gyatt walks in too with her stuff. Everyone is ready now

everyone stuffs all their things into the car trunk and hop into the car (im running out of ideas aaaaaaa)

the girls do crap on their tablets while kai cenat just drives and gyatt scrolls on her phone.

(idk what do write next so like yeah)

30 minutes later, the car stops and they all exit the car. "we're here!" kai cenat said.
"but you said that the trip would be very long!" skibidi questioned.
"we're just gonna go the rest by boat, with just us 4!" kai cenat explained.
the boat thing looks something like this:

(help why does it look like a mini version of  the titanic)

"OMGA?" skibidi yelled in excitement.

they all hop into the bœt.

"o em gee this is so epic im gonna shit myself" alpha sigma said while plopping down onto one of the seats.
"RIGHTTTT" skibidi agreed, making her way over to her sister and then sitting next to her.

kai cenat starts to move the boat (IDFK WHATS THE THING FOR LIKE DRIVING THE BOAT HELEP ME)

A few hours later, everything was normal until....

*CRASH.*