𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏

HOPE LITERALLY RUNNING out of ideas on how to get herself out from the prison that her own mother banished her into for a sin that's not even clear to her

HOPE LITERALLY RUNNING out of ideas on how to get herself out from the prison that her own mother banished her into for a sin that's not even clear to her. Is it because she likes a boy that claimed to be out of her level? Or is it because her mother just being overdramatic herself, imagining things that's not even real but she's still manage to make a fuss about it.

It's been hours now since she's got locked up inside her own room, isolated completely from the world outside that is supposed to be her playground by now with the people that she cares but instead she only can moping inside her room not knowing what to do.

Hope only can stare out to the window, watching the birds flying freely when it supposed to be them in a cage instead of her. It's supposed to be her running out freely not caring about the world but it got other way around instead.

It's ironic because she always has her envy for the birds for being free instead of got those chains around their legs. For being able to live their best life without people keep telling what to do.

While Hope is getting lost inside her own mind while sitting on her bed and cradling her knees into her chest, wrapping her arms around them to bring some comfort to herself because she fails to think any way out for her situation, she heard the familiar engine roaring from the outside that notify her almost immediately.

Hope removes her head from leaning against her knees, turning her head towards her window before she jolts up from her bed straight towards it, pushing away her curtain so she can get a clear view to her lawn.

She saw her father's car parked at the frontyard before she saw the man walking out from the driver's seat, slamming shut the door, pushing the alarm's button to lock all of the windows. She starts to get a wave of relief washing her when she saw his figure. Almost like she knows that her knight in shining armour is about to safe her and putting the torment to the end.

When Richard starts to turn away from his car and making his way towards the house, she quickly ditched the window and running towards her door. Placing her ear against the woodeen panel, trying to listen for any sounds or noises from her father though it almost imposible since they were separated by two different floor. But that didn't stop her for trying.

She takes couple of seconds, to make sure that her father already got inside the house before she starts to banging the door multiple of times, yelling for her father hoping that he could come for her rescue.

"Dad!" She yells, her hand keep banging the door "Dad! Help me!" she continues, hoping that her voice loud enough for him to hear.

Richard just stepping into the house through the front door, he was greet by his wife that just chilling and lounging at the living room while reading her magazine. The woman get up from the couch, putting down her magazine aside and is about to welcome her husband in but the noises coming from the upstairs stopped her. She can feel her blood drawn, knowing where it coming.