3 - Your clothes are my clothes now

Skye wiggled in my grip, making me groan in annoyance

She continued wiggling, and I finally parted my lashes to find her whining like a child, continuing to writhe.

"Skye, stop," I told her.

She gazed up at me, pouting. "But, I'm boooored."

"I don't care," I replied. "And what did I say about sticking that lip out?"

She smiled then and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Oh, so now you're content," I told her, rolling my eyes.

She just kept her position, lightly kicking her legs. "You were asleep. It's boring when you're asleep."

"Skye... it's late," I told her. "I'm allowed to sleep."

She gazed up at me then, lashes lowering in annoyance. "It's one in the afternoon, genius."

I then gazed over at her window, finding small slivers of light bleeding through the curtains.

I gazed down at her. "That's beside the point."

She just sat up, hovering over me.

My brows arched. "You want me to hold you, and now you decide it's time to play the spazzy child?"

She just smiled down at me, shifting so she was more over me, and her hair streamed over my chest.

"What?" I said then. "What do you want?"

She gave me a knowing look and dropped a small kiss on my chest, making heat flash through me before she got off me and slipped off the bed.

I blinked when I realized she was still in her undergarments, and she bent down to grasp her T-shirt that she threw off last night.

One that was mine, mind you.

I just sat up. "No, don't."

She gazed up, eyes glimmering with the soft lights.

I slipped off the bed then, catching the shirt I threw off last night and made it back to her.

She kept watching me as I stopped in front of her.

I lightly adjusted her hair over her shoulder, smiling. "I don't know why you always choose to sleep in that. It's a collared shirt, and it's not very comfy."

She looked away shyly. "It smells like you."

I laughed a little at her embarrassment, lightly catching her chin so she'd look at me. "We'll lets fix that, huh?"

I just raised my shirt and pulled it over her head, guiding her arms through the sleeves seconds later.

She smiled when I pulled her hair out from under the collar and let it fall down to her waist.