Chapter one: The beginning

It was mid June.
On this day Celeste was walking home from her best friend Cole's house.
She spent most of her time there, mostly to avoid going home but also because him and his parents were more family than hers ever was.

Celeste's mom left when she was 6. No reason, no note and certainly no cares about who she was leaving her daughter with. The man Celeste was left with was an abusive, alcoholic addict. That man was her father.

She doesn't remember much about life before her mom left, all she remembers was being put in acting classes at the age of three to pay some bills and help feed both of their insatiable habits, yes ... both.
Things went really downhill once her mom left, her father started using every single day and slowly became more and more unreliable over the years.

When Celeste was nine she was thrown into making YouTube videos with some older creators who made parodies of songs online. She was also put in challenge videos with popular collab accounts as well, most of which were teenage boys.
While a part of her knew that she shouldn't be making videos at her age, she began getting quite popular herself and that blinded her from the truth.

She ended up getting a part in a very famous tv show when she was nine. It was about an apocalyptic world where a group of people just try to survive.
In that, she met some lifelong friends and cast members who basically raised her for the twelve years the show was on air.

While so many amazing things happened from being made to act, she would never forget what she went through in her childhood.

And she would never forget the afternoon she came back from Cole's house that summer.