Cruel 4

Hey guys thanks for 75k views.

It means really so much for me.

This is for you ,
A surprise from me. Hope you like it.

*********

In the elite bar somewhere out of India.
( Some where, cause it is a hidden spot.)
(Don't laugh.)

One man is seated on large sofa with a girl in red mini skirt and crop top showing her cleavage perfectly, was seated on his lap.
That man was puffing hukka with looking intoxicated.
Victor. In his vine colour three piece suit. His shoulder length hairs are tied in a pony tail.

Opposite of him was another man was seated between two girls, who have same dress code just like that previous girl.
Both the girls clinging to him, as one of them is sucking his neck and other one is filling his empty glass of liquor again, very seductively.
Sasha. In his black suit underneath white shirt. His blonde hair and blue eyes giving the vibe of Russian man.

Right side of them seated a couple, the man has a glass in his hand and another servent girl with serving him drink standing beside him, while the women with long night gown with sexy look seating beside that man eating her salad.
Kevin and grase.
Kevin is wearing Black shirt, three buttons are undone, his coat is lying beside grace, on arm rest, while grace is wearing dark green long evining gown.

Front of him was a man who had a servant girl seated on the ground and massaging his legs while other one is massaging his shoulder.
Robin. With blue three piece suit.

"Come on guys, Stop it now. we really had to take action this time, now we can't let them walk over us , can we?"
Started grace leaning against Kevin's chest.
The only girl in the group.
Vicious mind with childish personality. Just like her name graceful.
Kevin caressing her waist smiled towards her.

"We can't, this fucker Antonio is not agreeing to my plan, to blast those singhania's and Rajvanshis ."
Said victor gulping down his glass while looking at his hookah stick constantly.

"Come on victor, you can't even handle your baby brother." said Robin mischievously, placing that girl's hand on another leg for massage. That girl complied giving him a seductive smirk.

Sasha looked at Kevin and asked him.
"When is Antonio coming he has to be present here with you, then where is he?"

Before Kevin could answer, grace interrupted him.
"Come on bro, you know Na? Antonio can't live a single day without looking at his sister's face."
Said grace while rolling her eyes.

Sasha nodded his head , as it is normal for all of them finding Antonio missing from important meetings cause of his sister.
Whom no one had ever seen other than few trusted men's.

"Stop back bitching guys it doesn't suit our profession."
A crisp sound heard from the stairs of that big clubs staircase.
A man in the Black three piece suit entered the cabin which was occupied by all the people of Mafia group Kaksparsh.

After descending from stairs Antonio directly went towards the bar and started to make his drink, watching him making his drink Sasha and Robin also asked him to make their favourite drinks.
Which he complied happily.

After making drinks he asked a servant to serve them to everyone, then reclining on the sofa, he adjusted himself and looked at Robin, who was next to him, with narrowing eyes.

"Come on bro, why are you looking at me like this? What have I done now?"
Asking like a innocent cub Robin showed his most sincere facial expressions.