Chapter 10 ~ The Argument

The chapter title has changed slightly ^ I think it will be better for future chapters if the titles are longer :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V:

I woke up, opening my eyes to find myself tangled with Jade as my arms were wrapped around her waist and her head was on my chest.

I guess it's because I'm alone, I want someone to cuddle and someone to wake up next to and I often daydream about it, so I must have subconsciously gotten closer to Jade.

She opened her eyes, looking at me in surprise as she realised how close we were to each other.

"Sorry, I've only just woken up." I told her and she laughed, nervously.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too. How did we get like that?" She asked.

"I think it was in our sleep, I don't think we realised." I said.

"Oh, well that was awkward." She laughed and I nodded.

"It was." I agreed, opening the curtains to see the other bunk beds had their curtains open, meaning the boys weren't here.

There was a note stuck to one of the bunk beds and I climbed out of my bed to find out what it was.

To,
Harry and Jade,

We've gone out to play some football, with Niall as the referee which should be fun. Come and join us if you'd like.

The boys. x

PS ~ Liam.

"What's the note?" Jade asked, climbing down from the bed to stand next to me.

"Liam said the boys have gone to play football, so it looks like were the only ones here." I told her.

"Oh, speaking of the boys, I have something I wanted to ask." She said, biting her bottom lip.

"Okay sure, just give me a minute." I said, heading for the bathroom as I was still in my boxers.

"Well it's more of a suggestion really." She said, following me to the bathroom.

"Okay and Jade?"

"Hmm?" She hummed, looking at me intently as I stood in the bathroom doorway.

"I know you must like how I look right now, but you don't have to watch me get dressed." I joked, chuckling.

Her face flushed bright red as I picked up my clothes from next to her before closing the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were about to get dressed." she called and I laughed.

"It's okay, I was only messing with you." I said, pulling my black skinny jeans over my legs before pulling a T-shirt on.

I exited the bathroom, seeing Jade now fully dressed and out of her pyjamas, sitting on a step that led up to our bunk bed and chewing on her bottom lip in thought.

"Are you alright? What did you want to suggest to me." I asked her, averting her attention.

"Oh, well... I was wondering if we could tell the boys about us being a pretend relationship." She answered, nervously.

"Why would you want to do that?" I laughed.

"Because I can tell that it hurts you not to be able to tell them. You trust them and I trust you, so why don't we?" She replied.

"Jade, were not supposed to." I said, seriously.

I had actually been told not to tell the boys because if I did, Jade and I would be over as we apparently wouldn't work anymore. I didn't want her to loose her home and her friendship with me. Plus I could be putting my career on the line too.